Chapter 10

Marina's POV

It's after school on a Friday, and I'm waiting for Nicole in the classroom. I've talked with Liz about how we're going to do it, and now that we have a plan, I'm the one to make the first step, obviously. She arrives pretty quickly and before even saying hello she walks right up to me and kisses me. Ugh. I kiss her back out of disgust. "So, you've changed your mind about it?" Nicole asks, and I nod softly. "But actually, I want to do it somewhere different. My home." I tell her, and she looks surprised but at the same time excited. "Your home, huh? Sounds interesting. Alright, let's go." She says to me, as if we're in a relationship. I grab ahold of her hand and we both walk towards my car. I hold her door open and she gets in, after which I close to the door and walk to my own side and get in as well. Halfway on the ride home she lays her hand on my thigh, slowly working her way up. This is one of my weaknesses, especially after Liz kept repeatedly doing it. I bite my lip and give more gas. We arrive home before she can technically do anything, even though me and Liz are going to do things to her.

Once inside I quickly pull her up the stairs into our bedroom, knowing Liz is waiting in the spare bedroom. Once I close the door Nicole quickly walks towards me and kisses me passionately, which I ofcourse do as well, but not with as much passion. She moves the kisses down to my neck, causing me to softly gasp as I trail my hands up and down her body, eventually grabbing the edge of her shirt and sliding it up, taking it off as well as taking her bra off, groping her breasts. As I start taking off my blouse and such she continues to take off her pants and panties, getting completely naked and waiting for me on our bed. Once I'm all naked as well I climb onto the bed and crawl ontop of her, kissing her again and after some time moving the kisses down to her neck, sucking on her soft skin. At the same time Liz walks in in her satin robe, which Nicole doesn't notice just yet. Once I stop kissing her and sit up straight causing her to look at me she notices it, and looks actually quite afraid. "W-What's this?" She softly asks me. "This is the last time you get to enjoy my wife." Liz says to her, letting her robe drop to the floor, revealing her naked body as she crawls ontop of the bed and kissing me passionately, this kiss I do return with passion. After Liz breaks the kiss she leans down to Nicole and kisses her softly. I get off of her and position myself in front of her as I lay down, her nether regions close to my face. I don't waste a minute before I start eating her out, sucking on her clit roughly. As I look up I see Liz has positioned herself this way she's sitting on Nicole's face, soft moans coming out of her mouth as Nicole eats her out. She's eating out my wife. My wife. I hope she enjoys her.

It all ends with Liz cuddled up to me and Nicole clinging to Liz in between us. For some reason it didn't feel as bad with Liz here as well. "So, Nicole. You've got to enjoy us both, but will you leave my wife alone now, please?" Liz asks her. "Yes, Mrs. Grant.. I should head home now I think.." Nicole softly replies as she gets off our bed and gets dressed, waves goodbye and heads down, leaving our house. I turn my head to Liz and kiss her. "Thank you, baby." I say to her, and she gives me another kiss. "Anything for my sweetheart. Now if she bothers you again please tell me right away, I know where to find her." She says to me and I nod in reply. It's only 6 pm but like this I fall asleep in her arms. The last thing I feel before falling asleep is Liz planting a kiss on top of my head.