Chapter 9

Marina's POV

It's been 2 weeks now. Two weeks has it been going on. Two weeks has Nicole been manipulating me into sex. And for two weeks, have I not stopped her from doing it. Rick knows about it. I haven't even told Liz. But she definitely knows something's off.

---

As Nicole pulls her head up from beneath the desk again she notices me sighing. "What's wrong Marina? Don't you like it anymore? Don't you like me anymore?" She says to me, wiping her mouth at the same time. "No, no no no. Well, yes, but no." I sigh again and I pull my skirt back up. "Listen, Nicole. I've let this gone on for way too long, we shouldn't even be doing this. It's wrong. I'm married." I groan and hold my head with my hands. "But your wife doesn't know, does she?" She ask, running her fingers up and down my calves. "No, she doesn't. And she can't ever know either." I pull my hands away and look at her with a serious look. "Geez, I'm not just gonna tell her. I may have a thing for married women but I'm not just gonna ruin a relationship." She replies. "You might already have." I say as I get up and unlock the door. "Go, go home please." I say with a sigh and she leaves the classroom slowly, giving me a last kiss. "Bye Marina." She says with a wink. I walk back to my desk and sit down in my chair. As soon as I sit down I break into tears and throw several books and pens that's on my desk towards the wall. Rick comes running to me at godspeed, apparently he has a marina-is-crying-sensor and she sits down right next to me, calming me. I move to him and hug him tightly. "I think you should tell Elizabeth, she needs to know. This has to stop." He says and this only makes me cry harder. "I don't know how, I really don't know how." I reply, we sit like this for a good while before he slowly stands up and starts calling someone. He comes back about 2 minutes later. "Elizabeth's coming. Keep the tears, I'll be here with you." He says to me. I don't know what to feel. Should I feel angry or relieved? "What have you done?! She's going to kill me Rick!" I yell at him. "Not if I'm here as well. I'll make it look like she forced it onto you. Trust me, alright?" He replies. I nod softly.

She's here about half an hour later. I can feel my heart beat out of my chest. I sit down and bite my nails, it's the only way the stress goes away. "Marina? Baby what's going on?" I see her walk into the classroom together with Rick and I rush towards her and hug her tightly just as I burst into tears again. Without saying a word she silently hugs back, comforting and shushing me. About 5 minutes later I'm sitting in my chair again, Rick next to me and Liz in front of us. "Can you please tell me what's going on Marina?" Liz asks me, and with a wobbly, kranky voice I start to speak. "T-That girl, Nicole. That wanted private tutoring. She w-was onto something much more.." I can barely finish my sentence or I start crying again. "Nicole has been manipulating Marina to.. Sex." As soon as the words roll out of Rick's mouth I notice Liz's face turns pale. "You've been, fucking a student?" Liz asks me. "No, no! I never wanted it!" I reply to her. "Then you should've fucking told me Marina! I'm your fucking wife for christ sake, we could've worked this out if you told me sooner!" She yells at me, causing more tears to come out at a much higher speed. "Listen.. She threatened with telling the principal that I've been having sex with a student if I told you. I'd lose my job if that happened, then where would we be?" I say softly to her, looking her straight in the eyes. I see she's on the edge of almost crying. "Nowhere. We would be nowhere. But this stops now. No one uses you except for me." She says on a serious tone and I crack the tiniest smile. We both stand up and she hugs me tightly. Rick gives me a pat on the shoulder and wants to leave, but I pull him back just to hug him as well. "Thank you." I softly whisper, and he hugs back.

After he left Liz and I stayed in the classroom for a little while. Not saying anything, just looking at each other. "Marina." She softly and calmly says after some time. I look at her with my eyebrow raised. "Remember, when you mentioned a threesome?" She says, quickly after that cracking a small smirk. "Oh no, no Liz we're not doing that with my student!" I snap at her. "Come on Marina, one, you can finally have a threesome and stop talking about it, and two, I'll make sure she never bothers you again afterwards." She's actually serious about this. "Plus, you can actually seduce her and get her into our bed." She says. "So you're actually okay with having a threesome with the girl that's manipulating me into sex behind your back?" I reply and she softly nods. "I'll see what I can do, then." I say as I give her a kiss, grab her hand and walk back to my car ready to head home.