AOT crossover

(Trigger warning)

Collapsing in the grass, Alfred sighed and grinned lazily. "Mattie, I'm bored."

Alfred's younger brother, Matthew, rolled his eyes and ate his sandwich. "You're always bored. Stop being bored out here, though. You are the Commander of the Scout Regiment."

Alfred groaned, sitting up. "I know! But I'm only-"

"Twenty-two, so act like it."

Both Alfred and Matthew blinked, then looked up. Alfred grinned and waved while Matthew gulped. "Hiya, Artie! What's happenin'? Any titans spotted?"

Arthur Kirkland, Captain of the Scout Regiment sighed and grabbed Alfred's arm. "No, you lazy arse. It's time to get up and move." He tugged up on Alfred, but the tanned man only groaned and fell back again, accidentally dragging Arthur down with him. Arthur yelped, falling right on top of the commander. "You bloody nitwit, gets your arse- release me right this moment, Jones!"

Alfred snickered, his arms wrapping around the smaller man's waist. "Dun' wanna."

Matthew pretended to gag, but smiled and rolled his eyes. "Stop flirting and start working, you two."

"TITAN!"

~

Alfred grunted, swinging his blades and slicing the nape of a titan. "Shit!" He dodged a stretched out hand and landed on a branch. "Where are all of these things coming from!?"

Arthur landed, fumbling slightly as a large hand swiped at him. "They're headed from the west! There's too many! We've lost a third of our men! We must retreat!"

The commander cursed and leapt off the branch. "RETREAT!  HEAD FOR THE HORSES!"

Everyone dropped what they were doing and steered the 3DMGear in the direction if where they left their horses and carriages. Alfred watched his men speed by, rushing as fast as they could to escape.

Once most of his men passed him, he headed after them with Arthur beside him.

"ALFRED!"

The Commander jerked his gear to a stop and forced a quick, sharp landing on a branch. He looked to see who called his name, then gasped and froze when he spotted them. "Matt!" Alfred leapt off the branch.

"Jones!" Arthur stopped and turned back. "Jones, get back here!"

However, Alfred wasn't listening. "Hold on, Mattie, I'm coming!" The American swung up, then dove down and sliced a Titan's nape, and repeated the process.

Matthew was cornered. Everywhere he turned was a grotesque grin, teeth smothered in blood and saliva. Limbs and 3DMGear were stuck in between their teeth. Matthew hesitated, then shrieked as he was grabbed. "AL! ALFRED! HELP ME!"

Alfred began panicking. "I'M COMING, MATTHEW!" He cut down another Titan.

The younger boy started sobbing, thrashing around in the large hand. "AL!" He could smell the blood in the titans breath. A shadow crossed slowly over Matthew's head. He looked up to see the Titan's dripping teeth. Matthew wept, repeatedly stabbing the hand restraining him. "Alfred... Please help," he whimpered, his vision blurred by tears and steam.

"Mattie, hang tight!" Alfred swept over a Titan's head and swung around another Titan. He shot up, out of a Titan's reach.

Matthew's trembled, and shut his eyes.

Alfred swung down, just so close...

SNAP!

Alfred's gear snapped him back as he froze in shock. "No... No!"