Fourth Sneak Peak

(4/4)

Arthur hated his life. He should have been born a century ago when what caused this was hardly a problem. He didn't want to be gay, he was sure he wasn't gay, but he had to be gay for the sake of humanity. He also had to give birth for the sake of humanity.

He was born with the Omega gene, whereas all of his brothers were born with the Alpha gene.

The Brit decided at a young age, when he discovered what being an omega meant, he wouldn't ever have sex and he wouldn't use the sex toys designed for men and boys born with the newly developed omega gene, and he wouldn't get close to any man with the Alpha gene.

However, all that crashed through the roof when he met a boy and befriended him. For some reason, Arthur found so much comfort in being with the boy and he was so much happier than he's ever been. Arthur didn't know until weeks later that that boy wasn't born with the Omega gene. He tried shutting him out, but the boy with the Alpha gene wouldn't have it.

"Alfred Foster Jones, leave me the bloody hell alone!" Arthur snapped, shoving the larger boy away. "I don't want you near me!"

Alfred narrowed his eyes and furrowed his brows. "Why not!? We were just fine until I told you that I have the Alpha gene! What's wrong with that!?"

"'Whats wrong with that!?'!? Everything! I'm an Omega!" Arthur threw his hands up and stomped away.

Alfred, however, went after him. "There is nothing wrong with that! Arthur, it's good that you're an Omega!"

Arthur scoffed and stopped. "Not for me! I don't want to be a bloody Omega! I don't want to get pregnant! I don't want anything shoved up my ass! I'm not gay! I'm not interested in men, I don't like men, I don't want to be with one! I don't want to be mated! I want to be independent, I want to work and live in a house by myself, and I don't want to be close to any stupid bloody Alpha that thinks he can dominate me just because I have the ability, which I shall never use, to bare children! I will not have it! I don't want or need any stupid Alpha!"

Alfred stepped and and gulped, clutching the thin fabric of his shirt over his chest. He felt physically hurt by Arthur's words. "But... You... I don't... We-"

"No!" Arthur waved his hands. "No, there is no we! Goodbye, I don't ever want to see you again!" Arthur spun on his heal and returned to stomping away.

Alfred didn't follow this time.