¤TWO-Nights and Days are Grey¤

~Vince's POV~
Mick looked at me with a worried expression, and I stood, quickly walking to my bed. Grace's eyes were wide and scared, and her breathing was shaky.
I sat down next to her on the bed and she buried her face in my neck.

All the boys were in the doorway, but I shooed them away, and they went, seeing I had it under control.
I ran my hand over her head and held her tight.
"Whats wrong Gracie?" I asked softly.
Her watery brown eyes met mine,
"It was just a nightmare, im sorry." She said, sounding embarrassed.
"Hey, its okay, do you want to talk about it?" I asked.
She shook her head no.
"Okay. Are you gonna be okay if I go back in there?" I questioned.
She nodded and peeled herself off of me and laying back down.

As my foot went out the doorway I heard her tiny voice again "Wait."
I looked back at her, and she turned to face me. "Will you stay?" She asked.
"Of course Grace. Let me go tell the guys im going to bed first. I'll be right back." I told her. She didn't respond so I left the room.

"Im going to bed, see you fuckers in the morning." I said. Nikki grunted, Tommy said goodnight and Mick waved.

~Grace's POV~
I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, in a room I don't remember going into, and next to a blonde man who pricked a memory somewhere in my head.
Cautiously, I nudged the man, and he turned over.
"Grace." He mumbled.
"Vince!" I said louder than I should've. I was just happy that it was the man who basically rescued me and not some sick old pervert who kidnapped me.

"Sh, don't wake up the guys." He whispered, poiting around the room where three men slept.
I nodded.
"Do you want to go into the main room?" He asked quietly.
"Sure." I whispered back.

He motioned for me to go out first, and he followed me out.
I walked into the main room and took a seat on a long couch.

Still in my sleepy daze, I laid my head back on the armrest.
Vince was spinning on a stool beside the small kitchen, testing how dizzy he would get each time.

My head whipped to the direction of the bedroom when I heard the sound of someones feet hitting the cheap hotel floor.

I looked to Vince, but he was no help, he was still spinning like an idiot, this time mesmerized by the way his golden locks sprawled out.

I laughed to myself and returned my attention to the doorway.
Just then, a grumpy looking man, who had to be around six feet tall lumbered into the room with his messy black mop of hair.
His hazel eyes searched the room, rolled at Vince spinning and softened when they landed on me.
A smile played on his lips as he sat near me on the couch, not too close to where I was uncomfortable, but close enough that I didnt think I repelled him.

"Hi, Im Grace." I said, suprising myself. I always waited for someone to talk first.
"What a pretty name. Im Tommy." He said.
When I shook his hand, I subconsciously stared at his leopard tattoo.
"You like it?" He asked, cocking his head to the side, almost like a puppy would.
"Yeah, its cool." I simply answered.

Two more pairs of feet raced into the room in a wild blur, one sat on the other side of me and the other on a chair not to far from Tommy.

"Hello, Im Mick and that one is Nikki." Mick said, pointing to Nikki who was next to Tommy.
"Im Grace." I said, towards Mick mostly, but loud enough that Nikki could hear.

"Whats wrong man? Cat got your tongue?" Tommy asked Nikki, messing with his hair and only making Nikki look more agitated.

"Don't be shy, she won't bite." Mick said, poking my cheek and making me laugh.
"I might." I said, eyeing him and trying to hold in a laugh.
"Shes feisty too, C'mon Nik, whats got you down?" Tommy said.

"Hangover?" Mick suggested.
"go cheer him up Grace!" Tommy said.
"I dont know how." I shrugged.
"Just try." Tommy told me.
I got up and walked around Tommys long legs and sat on the side of the couch where I would be near Nikki.

I leaned over the arm of the couch and pulled his chair closer, which was easy, considering the flooring was hard wood.

He looked at me and I sat there stunned for a moment. His eyes were a perfect emerald color.
"Why are you grumpy Nik?" I asked.
"Im not, im just tired." He answered.
"Then go back to sleep." I told him
"That won't work with all of these guys running around." He replied, he did look exhausted.

"Will you guys be quiet for a couple hours so Nikki can sleep please?" I asked them all. They all nodded and I looked back at Nikki.
"Go to sleep, Sixx." I said.

He got up and slowly walked back into the room and shut the door.

"Grace has tamed the beast!" Tommy yelled.
"Shhh He needs sleep." I said.
"Okay mom." Tommy said with a smile.
"Why don't you guys like watch TV or something." I suggested.

I got up and sat in the chair Nikki was in previously.
Vince sat where I was before I came to cheer up Nikki.
"I think she likes Nik." Tommy said.
"No, I think I like the warm chair." I told him, snuggling into the chair.

"I think shes warmed up to us real fast. Thats cool." Mick said.
Mick rarely spoke, which was nice, having someone calm. Tommy was without a doubt the most energetic, Vince was just strange, and Nikki, well, I don't know much about him yet. Although he was warm.