¤SIXTEEN-I Could Face A Mountain¤

~Grace's POV~
"Hey Grace, can I talk to you real quick?" Tommy asked, only 6 minutes from going on stage.
"Oh, yeah sure Tommy." I shrugged, still my heart beat quickly.

I followed him down the corridor and we stopped in a private corner.

"Whats up?" I asked.
"Uh, are you with Nikki?" He asked.
"Not really." I shrugged again.
"Well then, how do you um, how do you feel about me? Like, do you like me or what?" He asked me.

"T-Tommy, this is really random. I mean, you're nice and all, I just dont think im rea-"

"I shoulda known, I mean, god, when you've got the rest of the band all over you why would you take a silly drummer like me? Especially when you could have the woman beater that Vince is, Or the little lost puppy Mick, and better yet, your drug addicted Nikki. So have fun with your little pack of puppies." Tommy rambled, walking off.

"Okay then asshole." I mumbled, walking out the door of the the stadium they were playing in.

I stood outside and took out my phone, dialing the one person I knew I could count on.

"Hello?" I heard his deep voice.
"Are you drunk?" I asked.
"A little." He muttered.
"Do you have anyone sober there?" I asked.

"Yeah, Steven is." He said.
"Can you send him here to pick me up?" I wondered.
"Sure thing." Slash concluded, hanging up.

I sighed and awaited for Steven, or popcorn, to come and get me.

Ten minutes later, Steven pulled up in a black car.
"Hey Gracie. Hop in." He smiled.

I smiled back and got in.
"What happened?" Steven asked.
"Tommy asked me if I liked him, and then went on about how all the band was all over me and then he stormed off."

"Awh, sorry Grace. Well, We can get you an extra hotel room, or you can bunk with someone else." Steven said.

"Okay, thanks." I smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh Grace! Hey listen, im sorry about what I did, I drank too much and got out of hand." I heard Axl say as soon as my foot hit the floor.

I smiled, "Its okay Axl, I forgive you." I told him.
"Hey you made it!" Duff said, hugging me.
"Hi Duffy!" I exclaimed. He was like my best friend in that band.

"So what happened?" Slash asked.
I sat down and told them what happened, to which they all got pretty mad about.

"you wanna stay with us until you're ready?" Axl asked.
"No, I think ill find my own place here in LA." I shrugged.

"What no! Really you stay with us!"
"We'll be nice!"
They agreed and shouted.

But through their shouts and other obnoxiously loud noises, I heard Duff mumble something.

"What was that?" I asked him.
"What was what?" He wondered.
"you said something." I told him.

"O-oh I just said you could
stay with me..." He looked down.
"I'll think about it." I said with a slight smile.
"You will?" He questioned. Everyone was now silently listening to us.

"Of course."

Okay!! This book is an epilogue away from being over...dont worry though, im thinking about making a second one. So I hope you liked this one, tell me what you'd like to see in the next book, or anything you liked or didnt like.