O n e

hi. Im Sammi Kinnish. I'm from Miami, Florida, USA. I just recently moved to Holmes Chapel, England. I'm the new American girl. who knows what will happen. especially with Bad Boy Styles around. That curly quiff, striking green eyes, bad boy image. Little did I know how much that boy would change my life.

Chapter One

*Sammi's POV*

"Sammi Wake up! It's your first day of school! you don't want to be late!" My mother called from downstairs.

I groaned and grabbed my phone.

1 new message.

'Hey babe! hope your loving England! Have an awesome first day at school!:)' my friend Addison sent.

I smiled and put my phone back on it's charger and through my legs over my new bed, and went into the bathroom and looked at my reflection, I looked like a mess.

My hair was greasy, my face was dry, my make up was smudged, from forgetting to wash it off the night before, and I bet I smelled terrible.

I hopped in the shower, I shaved my legs, armpits, and that 'area'. I then washed my hair, face and body, then hopped out, bringing a soft white towel around my thin, tan body. I brushed through my naturally straight hair and moisturized my face and legs, put on deodorant, and then blow-dried my hair, when it was wet it was past my hip bone, then when it dried it stopped right at my hip bone. My hair was long, brown, straight, shiny, soft, and parted slightly to the right side of my head, making the left side go in my face a little bit. I ran my fingers through it and made sure my face was shown completely for my makeup.

I put on eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow, making my blue eyes pop, along with some foundation to cover up some small spots I had.

I walked back to my room and looked in my closet. I grabbed some white shorts, and a navy blue camisole tank top, since it was still warm out. I then grabbed my silver gladiator shoes then put them on, grabbed my backpack, and my wallet and ran downstairs.

"I made you a piece of toast with nutella!" my mom cheered.

I laughed.

"Thanks Mom." I smiled eating it quickly.

"Okay I'm going mom!" I said after I finished breakfast.

"alright bye hun!" she said waving, while sitting on the couch watching the news as I walked out the door.

The school wasn't far from my house so I just walked. in about ten minutes I got to the campus and walked on the side walk, which had all the normal highschool groups. The jocks, the nerds, the nobodies, the normals and populars. There was one group I saw that I've never seen before, the badass group. There were five, they all had tattoos, tones bodies, some were smoking cigarettes, or offering them to each other. All said yes except one in particular, because he was just staring me down.

His brown curls were sitting effortlessly on his head, he had a white t-shirt, that showed his toned torso, I couldn't see his eyes, because if his black ray bans covering them up. As he noticed that I saw him watching me, a smirk grew on his face.

I found myself walking faster and faster into the school and to the main office, to safety. He may be frightening, but he made me curious.

"Hi may I help you?" the lady at the desk asked with a big smile and her thick British accent.

"um, yeah, Im new here, Sammi Kinnish." I smiled.

"Oh yes. here's your locker key, number 308, and your schedule. Your locker should be out the door, take a right, go almost all the way down the hall, it should be right near the corner" She said handing me a paper and a key. I thanked her and walked out the door and down the hall, trying to find my locker.