t w e n t y e i g h t

*Sammi's POV, 4 years later*

It's been four years since I got back from LA. Connor and I dated for a while, but we decided were better off as friends, we text and video chat every once and a while. Ali and Jc are still together, they travel from here to LA to be together, only a few weeks apart at a time. I haven't met many new friends, only a few, since my mom died. She died a few weeks after I got back, I was heart broken, but she's in a better place now. As for Harry, he's in the world's most famous band, One Direction. We haven't talked in four years and I'm glad he's happy. I moved to London, I share a flat with Ali, but she's in LA right now so I'm all alone. I'm currently craving Starbucks as I lay in my bed, watching tv at 10 in the morning.

I get up and go to the bathroom, brushing out my long brown hair, that grew out from it's short bob. It's been four years, do you expect it to still be short? I wash my face and put on some mascara and eyeliner, making my blue eyes pop and brush my teeth. I walk back to my room and put on some jean shorts and a black camisole. I wear my black vans and put my black ray bans on my head while grabbing my wallet, I walk outside out flat, and down the street towards Starbucks.

It's a nice day, the sun's out, it's warm, street performers are happy, so I'm happy. I walk Into Starbucks and wait in line, already knowing what I want. I order a Chocolate mocha latte and wait for it to be made.

I get shoved a little bit by some guy in a hat and sunglasses.

Wait.

I know him.

how do I know him?

wait.

"Harry? is that you?" I ask.

He takes his sunglasses off and I'm sure it's him.

"Sorry do I know you?" he smiles.

"Uh yeah.. it's me, Sammi, Sammi Kinnish." I reply, he just looks at me like he has no clue who I am.

"Sammi.." he whispers.

He doesn't remember me?

*Harry's POV*

"Sammi.." I whisper.

*Flashback*

"Sammi?" He asks.

"Who?" i reply.

Sammi?

"Sammi. You told me she was the first love of your life. You don't remember her?" Louis asks, shocked as hell.

"Not at all."

Sammi...

Sammi..

How can I not remember her?

Does it have to do with the 'Supplement' Management gave me?

Am I being brain washed or something?

"Here." Louis says and hands me his phone, the screen lit up and there was a picture of me and a really beautiful girl with short brown hair.

Sammi. That's Sammi? She looks somewhat familiar, like I saw her in the street one time.

*end if flashback*

The memories of everything that happened flooded back into my mind as I looked at the beautiful girl, the first love of my life.

"Gerry!" the Starbucks person calls as I take my drink not taking my eyes off the beautiful girl, as she looks at me confused.