t w e n t y t w o

*5 days later(night before Harry leaves)*

"Harry we have to." I whisper.

"No Sammi, we don't." Harry whispers back.

Yes.

We do.

If we don't, it'll just hurt more, if he gets super famous, I won't be able to look at him the same, ever.

He probably will find some famous girl, who is better then me.

it will happen.

"Harry please, you're leaving tomorrow, we have to." I say.

"Fine," he says, running his fingers through my new hair, which was cut at the shoulders.

"What's going to happen then, are we breaking up?" he asks.

I wish we weren't.

"Yeah" I say sadly and hug him.

"Your going away, we can see other people I guess.. but Harry, know that I'll always love you." I cry then pull away from the hug to look in this sparkling green eyes, now filled with tears.

"I won't be happy without you" his voice cracks.

"Harry please, don't let me take away what you have such a big chance of getting. Ill text you, call you, email, send letters, everything. If we lose contact, then we know the other has moved on, okay?" I say, wiping my tears away and smiling, as he smiles back.

"I promise I will always keep contact. I will never stop talking to you, I will never stop thinking about you. I'll call you everyday, I'll reply to every letter and email." he promises as he kisses me for the last time.

"Friends?" he sticks his hand out.

"Friends." I take his hand and shake it.

"So um, I guess this is goodbye." I whisper.

"Yeah, it is." he says, looking down.

"Well .. good luck Harry. Bye" I wave and leave his house, as the tears fall down my cheek.

No one.

No one can feel the pain I have right now.

It hurts so bad just to have to break up with Harry.

Or be without him.

I can't live without him, I have no other friends.

Food.

food helps a lot.

I park in my driveway and walk to a little bakery Harry works at.

I don't go there because Harry works there, I go because their cupcakes are amazing.

and I could use about six of them right now.

The place is like a ghost town when I walk in.

I walk up to the counter and ring the bell.

Just then a girl, about my age, pops up from behind the counter.

Se has layered brown hair, blue eyes with a ring if golden in the middle, and tear stained eyes.

"Hi." she smiles.

"I'm Ali, I'll be getting you what you-are you okay?" she asks, her voice cracking.

"No" I whisper.

"My boyfriend and I just broke up because he's leaving for the X factor tomorrow" I say, tears welling up in my eyes.