e i g h t

*Harry's POV*

It's been an hour since I woke up and the doctors kicked me out, saying there's a problem with Sammi.

I sat in the waiting room with my head in my hands.

This is all my fault.

If I didn't show everyone that picture of Sammi and I this would have never happened.

I'm such an idiot.

"You okay?" someone said from next to me.

I picked my was up to see a girl maybe around 17.

"What do you mean?" I said trying not to sound rude.

"Your crying." she said awkwardly.

I just now realized the wetness on my cheeks from tears.

I wiped my eyes.

"Um yeah I'm fine." I said pulling myself together.

"What's wrong? why are you here?" she asked.

"My-uh-friend was hurting herself, she slipped into a coma" I said my voice cracking on 'friend'.

"What's this 'friend''s name?" she asked.

"Sammi" I sighed, the thoughts of what I did coming to mind.

"What happened? if you don't mind me asking" she asked, she had blue eyes, like Sammi, but she had shorter blonde hair and barely wore any makeup.

"I did something bad and made her leave school and go and cut herself, bad." I said, tears welling in my eyes.

I felt her hand go in my back and just rubbing it slowly, it makes me feel a bit better, but not as much as if Sammi were doing it.

"She will be okay." She smiles.

"How do you know?" I asked.

She lifted her left arm.

"Same thing happened to me" she said showing me the scars.

"You think it will end the same?" I asked.

"Hopefully." she smiles.

"I'm Harry." I say.

"Denise" she smiles.

"Why are you here? if you don't mind me asking." I say, smiling because haw said the same thing.

"My brother was being an idiot and skateboarding off the roof, he broke his leg." she laughs and shakes her head.

"How old is he?" I ask, chuckling.

"Fourteen" She sighs, still laughing.

"Is anyone here for Sammi Kinnish?" a doctor asked as I jumped up and pretty much ran to him.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"She should be fine, if she wakes up. She woke up in the middle of the night, no doctors around so she went back to sleep, she slept on her arm incorrectly, it ripped open the stitches and her arm bled a lot of blood, thankfully a nurse went in there about an hour ago and noticed as her heartbeat was slowing down, and we fixed it. Unfortunately she slipped back into a coma." He said.

"She's okay right? will she wake up? can I see her?" I asked.

"We are taking her to a new room, I will get that information then pass it on to you" the doctor smiled and walked away.

I sighed as I sat back down next to Denise.

"You really love her don't you" She asked.

"Yeah, I really do." I said, tears welling in my eyes but I wiped them away.

why did I do this.

_________

yeah I know it's so freaking short.... my friend has a jc Caylen fan fic so I told her I'd update when she did and she just did but it was seriously so freaking short so just for payback this is really short..... BLAME HER FOR THE SHORTNESS.

follow my twitter + IG -(both are) yesharryx

- chloe x