s i x t e e n

HELLOOOOO

okay so before when I said 'Harry lied about his flat' I meant that he lied about his age so he could buy it.. sorry if that confused anyone...

-chloe x

*Harry's POV*

"I don't care what people say when were together. You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep. I just want it to be me and you forever. I know you want to leave, so c'mon baby be with me so happily" I read in the notebook.

The notebook Sammi saw me writing in. I took such a big risk bringing it to school.

I mean it has so many songs about Sammi. Even on the inside cover it says 'dedicated to Sammi'

Its pretty much filled with choruses of songs, im not good enough to write the solo parts.

A new chorus for how I feel about Sammi.

Was what she told me last night true?

I sure hope so.

I picked up my phone right as my friend, Dj called.

"What" I snapped as I answered it.

"We got weed and meth. Want some?" He asked.

"Fuck no. That shit will mess you up" I say referring to the meth.

"Suit yourself" He said then hung up.

I blocked his number.

I'm sick of his shit.

Just then Sammi's face popped up on my phone, i instantly answered.

"Sammi!" I said, a little too perky.

I cleared my throat.

"Hey Sammi" I say clearly.

"Hey, um Harry. I-uh, I have to talk to you" She stuttered.

"yeah of course is everything alright?" I ask.

"Um yeah meet me at the mall in an hour?" she says.

"See you then." i say and hang up.

I can't help but smile.

wait.

Does she want to talk about last night?

shit.

*Sammi's POV*

"What the fuck am I thinking" I muttered as I threw the hat Kian bought me into the fire place.

I smiled as the fire crackled against the burning hat.

People were just waking up and leaving from the party last night.

I went up to my room relieved as no one was still drunkly sleeping in my room.

I changed into some light skinny jeans and a grey Hollister sweater and brushed through my hair then ran my fingers through it a few times.

Satisfied with how it looked, I put on my usual make up, concealer, foundation, mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow.

I put in some diamond studs for earrings and put on my black vans then grabbed my phone and some money and walked downstairs.

"Bye Lil! I'll be back later!" I say as I walk out the door.

okay I have 10 minutes to get to the mall.

and it takes 10 minutes to walk..

okay..

As I start walking I can't help but get nervous. How am I suppose to approach him?