t w e n t y t h r e e

I gotta say a quick thing I forgot to say last chapter..

Yeah so Sammi's new best friend Ali is for one of my best friends.. her names Ali... obviously ..(:

k enjoy

*Harry's POV*

I miss Sammi.

I really do.

More then my own family..

is that bad?

probably..

I walk around the hotel lobby, looking for a wash room, I kept following the signs and finally found one, walking in, towards a urinal.

There was a guy about my age, maybe a year or two older, next to me.

He has blue-green eyes and brownish-blonde semi-long hair, almost in his eyes.

"Hello, I'm Louis." he says in a sort of high voice.

"Harry." I smile.

"So are you auditioning?" He asks.

"I already did, last week." I say.

"Oh joy. I'm assuming you made it through." he says as we wash our hands.

"Hey don't assume, it makes an ass out of you and me." I crack up at my joke as I dry my hands on a paper towel, then throwing it away as Louis looked at me, confused.

"Get it, assume, ass u me, an ass out of u and me" I laugh.

"That's an interesting one.." he laughs.

"I think we'll get along great" He says as we walk down the hallway.

"Great" I say sarcastically, earning a nudge from the older boy walking beside me.

*Sammi's POV*

"Yo Sammigles, ready to go?" Ali says as she walks through my door, twenty minutes late.

"Ali you're twenty fucking minutes late, were going to miss our flight lets go" I playfully laugh at her and roll my suitcase out and put it in the trunk of the cab.

She took her sweet ass time getting to the car, it was like she was trying to miss our flight.

"Ali I swear I will kill you in your sleep if you don't get your ass in this cab right now" I yell at her, making her contagious laugh fill the car.

"You love me." she winks.

"It's sad that I do." I stifle a laugh and look out the window as Ali spends the whole ride talking about some guy 'Jc Caylen' she's in love with and how his friend is perfect for me or whatever.

I honestly don't care

I ignored her fangirl talk.

The whole ride to the airport.

I couldn't focus anyway.

Harry hasn't texted me since yesterday morning, and it's kind of scary.

Has he moved on already?

Has he met a new girl on the X Factor?

Did he just lose his love for me?

My thoughts were interrupted by The cabby telling us to leave the cab before we miss the flight.

As Ali pays, I get out suit cases out of the trunk.

We take our bags and go through the big airport process I don't want or need to explain.