s i x

if you didn't notice before I changed the few weeks that her mom had to live to a few months so .. yeah kk bye

____________________

*IM A BANANA, I'm a banana ima banana ima banana*

I through my hand over to my bedside table, grabbing my phone and swiping the alarm.

"jdksmdicmd" I groaned into the pillow.

I stood up, walking into the bathroom and to take a quick shower.

I washed my face and hair, then washing my body and shaving.

I then quickly hopped out, tightly wrapping a towel around me and tucking the edge into the side, so it stays.

I brushed my teeth then blow dried my hair then straightened it so it was bone straight, then put on mascara, eyeliner, and giving myself a smoky eye with eyeshadow.

I went back into my room and put on my white high waisted shorts and my pink belly shirt with an anchor on it and put in my black anchor earrings and put on some closed toe heels.

I walked over to my body length mirror and smiled, running my fingers through my hair and put on a few bracelets and a necklace, that matches the anchor theme.

It feels like I'm back in Miami. I shook the thought of my past out of my head and grabbed my phone and my wallet, putting it in my back pack and walking downstairs and eating a banana.

I then grabbed my house keys then walking out the door, locking it and then walked down the street towards the school and ran my fingers through my hair again.

I walked onto school grounds and heard a whistle from behind me.

I turned around and looked at the guy.. it was the guy Harry beat up on my first day.

"Hey babe." he smirked.

"I'm not a dog, don't whistle at me." I stated, then turned around and walked towards the school.

I walked to my locker and opened it.

"Hey" Jessie said awkwardly not making eye contact. I looked around and everyone was looking at me, laughing, giggling, giving me a disgusted look.

My eyes landed on Harry, he was smirking, I couldn't see who he was looking at because of his sunglasses covering his face but this is weird.

"Hi .. what's everyone staring at me for?" I asked.

"He told everyone." She replied.

"what?" I asked, confused.

"Harry, he told everyone, he told everyone you slept with him." she whispered.

my jaw dropped.

"WHAT." I yelled.

she handed me her phone and a picture of Harry and I naked in his bed was on the screen.

the gone slipped out if my hands.

I looked up at Harry, the biggest, evil smirk plastered on his face.

I picked up Jessie's phone, handing it to her, and I walked over to Harry.

"How could you" I said, tears threatening to spill.

"Babe, that's how it works" he smiled.

"Harry you ruined everything for me. You Fucking ruined everything for me!" I yelled in his face, a small crowd forming.

"And how is that?" he said, that dumb smirk still plastered on his face.

"Harry I came here to start a new life, my old life was freaking terrible, it was the worst thing that could possibly happen. I was the biggest slut in my school. I literally flirted, made out, and pretty much fucked almost every guy there! then junior year started and I got bullied, so fucking bad, you don't even know. I got locked in a janitors closet with a fucking broken leg! After four hours of being trapped in that fucking closet I was brought to the hospital where instead of 'get well soon'cards I got death threats! FIFTY FUCKING DEATH THREATS! I almost bled I death from these" I held up my wrists of scars from cutting so deeply. "That's when my mom and I moved here to start a new life, she got a new job and I wanted to start over. That's when she had to fucking get brain cancer and only have a few fucking months to live! YOU, and I mean YOU brought me to the hospital and talked to my mom and fucking came out crying. YOU, Harry 'Badass' Styles were fucking crying over a girls mom who You'd fuck senselessly while so freaking wasted you couldn't even remember the next morning! What the hell did she even say?!" I raged, right in Harry's face, he looked so guilty.

"She said to- jfnsjxnd" he said, trailing off at the end.

"What?" I said.

"She said to take care of you." he snapped.

I was shocked.

My mother, told Harry, to keep me safe? and he goes and tells the whole school we fucked?

Tears streamed down my face as his face softened.

"Sammi-" he started, grabbing my arm.

"No leave me alone Harry." I said running away, tears streaming down my face.

I heard foot steps behind me.

"Sammi wait!" Harry called.

then I heard a ton of heel clicks, signaling the populars also following.

We all heard the bell ring so were all late to class but I don't care and obviously they don't either.

I ran into the girls bathroom, into the big stall and fell to the ground crying.

"Can you go in there and get her to come the fuck out." I heard Harry pretty much yelled at the girls.

About four girls came in and stood around the stall I was in.

"Sam babe, are you okay?" one of the girls said.

I stood up and got out if the stall and going over to the sink, to wash myself up a little bit.

"Sam hun, you alright?" the same girl asked.

"Seriously shut the fuck up Sydney" I said.

"My name isn't Sydney." she said kind of offended.

"Well I don't fucking care what the hell your name is just leave me alone" I said cleaning up my make up and re applying my mascara.

"Hurtful." She gasped.

"Oh shut the fuck up nobody cares." I said grabbing my things and walking out of the bathroom, Harry was right there.

"Leave me alone Harry" I said as I walked down the hall towards the exit to go to my next class as he ran to catch up to me

"Sammi just listen to me." He demanded.

"Why should I" I said not making eye contact.

"Because. I'm here to take care of you." he stated, grabbing my arm forcefully, stopping me completely.

"That's bullshit" I snapped then say down on a bench down the hall from my class. Harry sat down next to me.

"No, it's no-" he started but I cut him off.

"What the Hell Harry. You fucking told the whole school that we had sex and now your saying your trying to take care of me! that's such bullshit!" I yell at him.

"Fine." he said got up and left as the bell rang.

I got up with my books and walked down the hall and into the Psychology classroom.

I went and sat in the back corner and took out my notes as class started.

I heard a ton of whispered right next to me, literally, I looked over and there was a group of girls, obviously talking about me from the ways they were talking and looking over at me every once in a while.

"Do you want to shut the fuck up and pay attention for once. Jesus." I said a bit to loudly.

"I will not accept that language in this classroom Ms. Kinnish. Please leave, then come back when you feel much better." Mr J said and wrote out a slip and out it onto his desk for me to take slammed my books and glared at the girls who were laughing at me.

"Slut" one giggled as I walked by.

"Shut the fuck up." I said as I punched her in the face.

Everyone else looked scared then went back to doing their work.

"Thank you" I smiled, taking the slip and walking out if the classroom. There was an hour left of class so I decided to waste it all and walk around the school.

____________

it was a bit short ik I'm aware 😂😂 I just had to update 😂

yeah so I came on today and this story has 1.2k reads... whoa.

that's crazy.

KKAY I LOVE YOU GUYS BYEEEE

follow my twitter + IG -(both are) yesharryx

-chloe x