Prologue

Reverse Falls, Gleeful Mansion
*crack, snap!* "AAAAAHH!!!"

Will screamed as he writhed in pain from yet another crack of the whip hitting his bare back. "P..please...please stoWAUGH!" Will's face was grabbed by Dipper's muscular hand and pulled close to Dipper's face. "Listen here you little shit we stop when I say we stop. Mabel get the knife!" "Yes brother" sighed Mabel, who was obviously bored as Dipper tortured Will almost everyday, using the same methods. When Dipper received the knife he asked Will with a menacing smile plastered onto his face, "Do you know what this is for? All he got was a whimper from Will, and he could see a single tear rolling down his cheek. What's going on!? I've never seen him cry before! He's always held it in is something else bothering him?? "We're done for today!" Shouted Dipper as he slammed the knife into a nearby table. "Mabel! Unchain him and bring him to my office. NOW!" "Jeez brother, calm it down. He'll be there in a second.

In Dipper's office
"Will, sit." "Uhh umm ye..yes master." "So, I noticed something peculiar during today's torture. When I got the knife, I saw that you had started to cry. What's that all about?" "Well....

It's just that I can't take it anymore! You've been torturing me for weeks now and I want to know what kind of sick pleasure you get out of hurting another living thing!?!!

With that said Will runs out of Dippers office, and towards the lab.  Dipper follows close behind, due to the fact that Will hasn't eaten much and is sleep deprived. "Mabelll!!! Come help me!!"

Dipper and Mabel reach the lab at the same time to find Will, standing in front of the portal that leads to an alternate dimension. They didn't know why dimension it let too, but someone disappeared into that portal in a freak accident and the Gleeful twins stole it for research.

"Will! Don't!" Screamed Dipper, unexpected worry in his voice. "No, I can't deal with you hurting me like this." Will jumped into the portal, and it shut off. Dipper shouted for Will, tears in his eyes, and crawled towards the now empty frame that once held another dimension. Mabel held him back, alarmed at Dipper's sudden outburst. "Di...Dipper what's the matter with you!? Why are you so upset!!"

I....I...I love him.