Chapter 7: Reverse Falls

"How could this happen?!?! I thought... I trusted him to never go through that portal!" Dipper paced through the lab, thinking- or screaming -aloud. Mabel walked in and sighed, "I don't know Dipper. Maybe he hated you and ran away because you've starved him and tortured him to the point of near death." Dipper looked at Mabel with a face of shock. "But...! That's how we do things here! I was just, showing him what happens if you disobey! I, I took him in out of love! He was young at the time, but I knew when I first saw him that he was beautiful. I knew I would grow to love him and I have..."

Mabel turned to Dipper, "I get that Dipper, but he probably didn't realize that. If you really want him to know, go after him and make him fall for you to or something. Just be nice." Mabel's voice couldn't have been more sarcastic if she tried, but Dipper was desperate to get his love back, so he agreed to go, but Mabel had to go with him. "Fine. But if either of us gets hurt I will kill you and the wimp." Dipper glared at Mabel, but took her hand and prepared to walk through the portal.

~~~whoosh~~~portal noises~~~all I can think about is the tunnel from Coraline~~~~

"Dipper!! Mabel!! There's some freak evil lookalikes in the front yard!" Stan called out to the twins.....

Sorry for the short chapter after so long...I've had really bad writers block, but I'm trying. I'll have an update soon I think~~~thanks for sticking around lovelies :) <3