Chapter 6: Backstory ~Part 2

Dipper woke up on the floor of the basement, with a really bad pain in his neck. "Ouch! Damnit, why am I, in the basement?" Dipper wondered aloud when he heard a whimper from the corner of the room, and remembered everything from last night.

"Will?" He called out softly towards the boy. "I'm gonna go get Bill, and then maybe you can tell us your story?" He didn't wait for an answer and went back upstairs to the house area of the shack. Dipper followed the smell of food to the kitchen, and found Mabel and Bill at the stove. "Morning Dipper! I wanted to make some more food for Will, but I wasn't sure what he liked so Bill is helping me out." Bill walked over to the smaller boy and wrapped his arms around Dipper. He let his head fall on Dipper's shoulder and whispered a quick thank you for staying with him. Dipper hugged Bill back and they stood like that, leaning on each other for a bit, both exhausted. "Ok lovebirds breakfast is read y lets go down to the basement." Mabel smirked at the two and ran away with the food before Dipper could do anything. The two blushed and walked to the lower level of the house hand in hand. Dipper was surprised (and totally loved it) but knew that Bill was nervous about seeing Will again. Bill squeezed Dipper's hand before he reached out to open the door. Dipper stopped Bill and reached up to touch his face. He stood up on his toes and kissed Bill reassuringly on the lips.

Bill leaned into the kiss and pushed Dipper up onto the wall.  The two fell to the floor and continued to kiss, only stopping for air and going back in. Bill snaked his hands up Dipper's shirt only to be startled when Dipper softly moaned Bill's name. He took his hands out of the smaller boy's shirt and pulled away, Dipper looking dissapointed. "Um, thank you Pinetree. Let's uh..lets go." Bill smiled at Dipper and helped him up off the floor. They made their way into the basement.

After everyone was settled and full, Will finally decided to tell his side of the story.

"So, if we are starting where I was left alone by Bill, um I wandered around a bit trying to find him. After I while I uh, I cried. Like I usually do when things don't go my way. Hehe..and um someone heard my crying and comforted me. I wasn't sure who they were at the time but, I regret ever getting to know them. It's was a boy and his sister who actually look a lot like you two," Will looked at Mabel and Dipper. "They were about your age, and still are I think. Even through years with them the siblings never seemed to age. Anyway, when I was feeling better, I went with them back to their house. I was scared and alone and didn't know what else to do. I'm not sure why, but I wanted to stay with them, they felt safe to me. The boy um, actually offered me a deal, that I could stay with the them, if I just did what I was told. It's founded reasonable, so we shook on it and..." Bill stood up with tears streaming down his face. No one had ever seen him so upset. Through the sobs he yelled " Will! How...how could you make a deal!? I had always told you..don't, ugh why?....." Bill, still crying as he started to walk away, was pulled back down by Dipper. They held onto each other for the rest of Will's story for fear that Bill would fall apart if they let go.

As they listened they found out that Will soon regret this deal, and he was forced to call this boy master, and his sister mistress. He was subject to their tortuous desires for years, and took it. Will got through it without ever crying with the fear that if he did he would be forced to live by himself again. Until one day, the other day, Will couldn't hold the tears in anymore and finally escaped from his master and mistress.

Wowowowow ok 2k reads thank you so so much I'm really happy that you all like my story so much! Please keep reading and voting! It's a little early in the story but if any of you want to draw anything relating to the story I'll
publish it in a chapter of its own with any other art from you guys or art that I might draw. Idk I thought that might be cool or something. Anyway enjoy!