Chapter 5: Backstory ~ Part 1

"Will and I were very close when we were young. He was picked on frequently for his fragile personality and small stature but I was always there to banish anyone who was mean to him. I never would've figured this out if i wasn't such a sneaky brat *smirk* but I overheard our parents talking about sending me away because of my immense power at such an early age, and my; what they called; explosive personality. I like to think that I was just protective."

Bill had sat everyone down in the basement to tell the backstory of him and Will. Will had fallen asleep on Dipper so the family would just hear his side of the story when he was feeling better. *Bill was a bit jealous of this but he brushed it off because his brother wasn't well*

"Because of this, I convinced Will to run away with me. I couldn't leave him alone, of course. I found out that later in our version of a week, our parents would drive Will to school, but then take me to the place that must not be named. Will and I decided that we would pack bags and leave that night. Honestly, I had no idea where we were gonna go, but I had to seem like I knew what I was doing so that he wouldn't freak out and tell our parents on me. We made it to the center of our town when I realized that we needed more food if we were going to survive on our own. I brought Will to one of the marketplaces and Will started to cry because our parents always took us to this one and he already missed them. I remembered then that I have powers so I teleport us to another of one the marketplaces further away from our home. We didn't have anything of value to trade so we had to resort to stealing. We made our way through different shops for a while until one day I got too ambitious and we got caught."

Bill began to hesitate in telling his story and Dipper noticed that he was starting to freak out a bit. He scooted over towards Bill, careful not to wake Will, who was leaning up against him. Dipper took Bill's hand in his and smiled up at him. "Thanks." Whispered Bill. Everyone shifted their positions on the floor a bit, Bill took a deep breath, and continued his story.

"I grabbed Will's hand and ran. I didn't have enough time to teleport so I though we could just run and hide. I lost track of where I was going, but the shop keeper had lost us. I stopped behind a corner and transported us to another dimension. That's when...I noticed Will wasn't...wasn't with me."

Tears were forming at Bill's eyes. He wiped his face and walked away. "Basically it's my fault he was gone for so long. End of story. Let me know when he wakes up." Dipper gave a look of worry to Mabel and she volunteered to go talk to him. Ford stood up and looked at Dipper. "Watch over him, I'll be back in a few hours. Dipper laid down on the floor, Will on top of him. "Get well soon" whispered Dipper

Omg I've been gone for so long. I'm so sorry. I just wanted to say AHHHH THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1600 READS!!! I never thought I would get this many. I'll def try to be updating  more so keep reading and voting! Thanks!!  (>///w///<)