Chapter 1: The Mall

Gravity Falls, Mystery Shack
"~Pinetree...wake up! It's time to go downstairs for work! I...can stay and help work at the Shack right? Going home after a sleepover the is the worst."

"Heh, yeah sure Bill." Says Dipper sleepily who had only gotten a few hours of sleep thanks to Bill's activities. (Don't think anything happened. Nothing sexual...yet)

Dipper yawned as he got out of bed, wearing only his boxers. "Triangulum hot dangulum" said Bill "Biilllll!! Stop staring!" Dipper quietly shouted, a blush forming on his cheeks.

Dipper and Bill both obviously liked each other, but they weren't a thing yet. Of course everybody at Gravity Falls High knew that Bill was gay. He was the hottest and most popular guy in school. No one knew anything about Dipper, who was a huge nerd, but apparently a cute nerd according to Bill.

Dipper didn't want his family to know he was Bi yet, for fear his Grunkles wouldn't be supportive and kick him out. Frankly they were the only ones to not notice Dipper and Bill's fondness for each other. Mabel was the only family member to know, and because of Bill, everyone at the high school knew.

Down in the Gift Shop
"Bill, will you please work the register?" "Sure thing Boss Pinetree!" Says Bill with a cheeky smile.

"*sigh* Bill. PLEASE don't call me that! I've told you a million times, just call me DIPPER!"
"Not gonna happen Pinetree"
"Whatever"

*bzzz bzzz*
Dipper checks his phone to see a text from Mabel.

M: Hey dip dip wanna
hang out at the mall
with me and the gang?

D: Mabel! U                                                                     know we
can't skip work!

M: Dipper it's only one
day we'll be ok!

D: Flipping fine.

M: bring ur boyfriend with u

D: He's NOT my boyfriend!
But yes, I'll bring Bill.

"Bill!" "Hmm? Yes Pinetree?" "Come with me we're going to the mall to meet Mabel and the gang." "Yay I love the mall!!"

At The Mall
"It's been a while since I've been here though, I wonder if it's changed." Bill wonders out loud. "They did expand and added some better shops, so some of the rich kids shop here sometimes. Anyways let's go find everyone."

*whispering* Who is that guy? What school does he go to? Oh my god he's hot. I wonder what his name is...

"Pinetree, why is every girl staring at me and whispering? Don't they know I'm gay?" "Well, first of all Bill, you're hot af, and not everyone goes to Gravity Falls High." "Well they should and...wait. Did you say I was hot??" Asks Bill with a smirk. "What? Nooooo you're crazy..." "Haha it's ok Pinetree, you're pretty good looking your self!" "Bill!" Dipper shouts with a blush forming on his cheeks.

"Hi! My name is Britney, I go to Juniper High, it's the "rich kid" school up North in the gated community."

"Umm, hi? I'm Bill, I go to Gravity Falls High." "What a shame, you're pretty cute. "Wait. No I don't...."

Bill is immediately swarmed by girls, all from Juniper High. Dipper is separated from Bill as the girls tackle him with questions.
"Girls. GIRLS!" Everyone quiets down. "I'm extremely flattered, but I don't swing that way. "What? What do you mean Bill?"

"Here. I'll show you what I mean. Pinetree! Come over here." *pinetree? The girls are confused by this name* Bill grabs Dippers hand as soon as he gets close enough "This, is what I mean." Bill brings Dippers face to his, and pulls him in to a deep kiss. Dipper is at first startled, but kisses back.

All of the girls blush and scream because of how cute this is, despite the fact they're all in love with Bill. "Bro bro!! Where are you!!....."

Mabel and the rest of the group walk up to the horde of people, and in the middle they see..."OH MY GOOODDDD!!!!!!"

Dipper here's Mabels voice and pulls away from the kiss. Bill pouts but sees why Pinetree pulled away. Dipper blushes and gives a little wave to Mabel.

Meanwhile, the horde of girls has dispersed, leaving just Britney. She snarls at Dipper and says to Bill "You'll regret not choosing me instead of this...dork." And she storms away.

I have to end the chapter here because it's going on too long. Chapter two will continue at the mall, and Will may or may not appear. It depends on how generous I feel that day. Please vote and comment love you bye!!!