Chapter 9: Plan One of Probably Many

-Make sure you've read chapter 8!-

——
Bill clicked his tongue and ruffled Will's hair, jealous that he was straddling Dipper instead of himself. Fuck these human feelings.
"Are they really that bad? I mean if they came all the way here to get you they probably care at least a little right"

Will slapped Bill's hand away and screamed no at him. Dipper glared up at Bill and continued to awkwardly stroke the boys unwashed blue hair. Bill shrugged and walked away, jumping up onto a table and stomping around.
——
"So like, who are you guys?" Mabel asked with her teeth clenched, deciding it was best to stay on their good side based on the teen's intimidating facades.

"I'm Mabel, this sap is my brother Dipper. Obviously. Haven't you heard of us? We're kind of popular in demon culture." The girl clad in blue looked unimpressed and confused as to why this kid covered in pink was even making eye contact.

"Uhm..no I haven't heard of you. Partly because I..am you?" Mabel questioned her sanity at this point, having seen some weird things but never to this extent. Creatures were one thing, doppelgängers appearing through portals in a flash of light another.
"Let's just say we have the same name and look? Kind of. You're definitely much more..mature looking. But I like my look!—" As Mabel was stalling, hopefully not too obviously only one thought was running through her head. 'Will needs to be protected.' Though she didn't exactly know why.
——
"Bill can you please stop stomping around? I'm trying to think of where to hide Will and get those freaks away" Dipper sighed, having finally gotten Will off his lap and letting the boy hold on to his sleeve as they stood together, leaning against a counter. Bill scrunched his nose and pouted at Dipper then smiled suspiciously and ran upstairs. "Bill what? Where are you—too late he's gone."

Dipper pat Will's shoulder gently, motioning for him to follow. "Come here dude, just hang tight in the corner for a bit." The boy looked around for something to entertain Will before signing and handing the frail boy his phone. "Here you can play games on this, it's easy to figure out. I'll be back with Bill once I find him"

Glancing back at Will one more time, Dipper made his way up the basement stairs off to find Bill to devise a plan to send the others away.
——
"Bill what are you doing up here?" Mabel questioned when she saw the blonde boy make his way into the gift shop.

"I got an idea, where are the other twins?"

Mabel chuckled to herself, pointing out the window with her thumb. "I gave them a snow globe, they'll be occupied for at least another hour."

Bill laughed and looked around Mabel, spotting the two looking oddly innocent sitting still on the porch, one hand each on the globe, turning it upside down and right side up again.
——
As Dipper walked into the gift shop he saw his sister and Bill at the counter, most likely devising a plan to help. As he opened his mouth to question about the others Mabel wordlessly pointed to the window.

He made his way over and peeled out the window, snorting quietly at Mabel's genius idea.

"Bill what do you guys have so far?"

He turned around and smirked at Dipper, walking over and putting his hand under his chin "Well you see pretty boy," *CRASH*
——
Hahahahahaha I'm literally the wOrst person. First I never update and now a cliffhanger? Damn brutal. Sorry babes. Anyway, I have a few questions,,,

Do you guys get excited whenever I update? (plz tell me I have a praise kink ;) )

.......

I'm so sorry
——

Anyway next question, what's y'alls harry potter house? I'm a Slytherin

——
Last question...

it's not even a question

just wanna day ily guys sm ❤️❤️❤️

thanks for reading!! until next time, Quinny