chapter 9

We are now shown Atticus, Mo, and Cherry in their human forms on a beach.

"Ugh... What just happened?" Cherry groaned. "I feel like I got hit by a truck."

"Me too..." Mo agreed and looked around to see they were on the surface and had their human forms back.

"How did that happen?" Atticus wondered. "Where are we?"

"I dunno, but I wanna stay..." Cherry smirked. "I swear, I see David Hasselhoff out here."

"Cherry, if we don't find Shell City and get the crown back to my uncle, then we might as well say bye-bye to Bikini Bottom." Atticus said.

"Shell City..." Mo repeated.

"Yeah, where could it be?" Cherry wondered.

"Look." Mo pointed to a gift shop on the docks that said 'Shell City' on the front door.

"Shell City is a gift shop? Wow that was easy." Atticus said before going up to the gift shop.

"I don't know how we got up here, but we're going in." Mo said on the way.

Cherry poked her head into the store and found the crown for sale. "There's the crown..." she then looked over and gasped. "Guys... I think I found SpongeBob and Patrick..."

"Where are they?" Mo asked.

Cherry looked over to her friends. Atticus and Mo came to her sides as they also looked into the window. The sponge and starfish had been underneath a lamp and they had dried up from the heat and were now dead. Atticus soon saw a tear drop in the shape of a heart and where it started to move to the outlet. Cherry and Mo frowned, a little sad that SpongeBob and Patrick had died from dehydration and they failed to save Mr. Krabs. The tear moved for an outlet.

"Come on.... Come on...." Atticus said to himself as he hoped the outlet would let smoke come out and activate the fire sprinklers and bring the sponge and starfish right back to life. And where his hopes were confirmed as the tear drop reached the outlet and where it short circuit the lamp, shutting it off and where a smoke came from the outlet, setting off the fire sprinklers. "Yes!"

"Whoa..." Cherry and Mo didn't expect that.

The water dropped and brought the sponge and starfish instantly back to life.

"We're alive!" SpongeBob cheered.

Atticus then went to the crown and grabbed it. After SpongeBob and Patrick came back to life, so did the other sea creatures who had been reduced to becoming useless knickknacks.

"How'd you guys get so big?" Patrick asked Cherry, Atticus, and Mo.

"We must have returned to our original size when we came on shore." Atticus said.

"Wow, look, SpongeBob, they're giant!" Patrick cheered, then looked up to the three now human teenagers. "Can I be giant next?"

SpongeBob and Patrick then both went wide-eyed as they started pointing to something that must have been behind Atticus.

"What's with you guys?" he then asked.

"Behind you!" SpongeBob yelped.

Atticus then slowly turned around to see who they were referring to. And he saw the cyclops just about his size since Atticius was a teenager. "Hey, you're just a scuba diver..." he said to the 'cyclops'.

"And you look stronger up close." The diver said nervously.

"Hmph!" Atticus glared.

The sea creatures looked like they wanted revenge on the scuba diver as they came back to life.