chapter 10

Meanwhile, back in Bikini Bottom...

"This is the best seat in the house," Plankton smirked as he sat in a lawn chair with a box of popcorn. "All right, Neptune, let's get it on!"

"Eugene Krabs, your six-day reprieve is up!" Neptune came in front of the crab fiercely. "And it is time for you to die!"

"Please, I didn't do it!" Mr. Krabs cried out as he shivered and sweated ice cubes.

"There is nothing else I can do." Neptune replied.

"You could give SpongeBob, Patrick, and the others a little more time." Mindy and Penelope said.

"Except give SpongeBob, Patrick, and the others a little more ti-ti-ti--WHAT?!" Neptune unknowingly agreed to that, then stormed over to the two. "Girls! Will you butt out? I won't have either of you stalling the execution!"

"Stalling?" Mindy asked. "We're not stalling anything."

"Yes, you are." Neptune replied.

"No, we're not." Penelope defended.

"Yes, you are, you two are doing it right now." Neptune said.

"Stalling?" The girls asked.

"Yes." Neptune replied impatiently. "Stalling."

"Stalling?" Penelope asked.

"Stalling!" Neptune replied.

"Stalling?" Mindy then asked as this seemed to be working.

"Stalling!" Neptune told them impatiently.

"Oh, boy..." Plankton sighed as he could already tell that this might take a while.

Back above the ocean...

"Now, where were we?" Dennis challenged Atticus.

"Oh, yes, you were about to leave us alone." Atticus said before he grabbed Dennis like a toy since the merboy was now his normal size.

SpongeBob and Patrick were a little nervous, but they watched. Dennis would have stabbed one of Atticus fingers if his body wasn't stuck, but he wouldn't stay long as he was now thrown straight into space due to Atticus's strength.

"Too easy..." Atticus sighed. "Oh, well, at least we'll never see him again."

"Yeah," Mo nodded. "I wonder how everything is holding out in Bikini Bottom."

"Probably expecting us by now, how're we gonna get SpongeBob and Patrick to float down in time?" Cherry wondered.

"I was thinking more of the lines of shooting straight down to Bikini Bottom." Atticus said.

"I can help." David offered.

"How so?" Mo asked.

"You guys go on ahead, I'll handle SpongeBob and Patrick." David suggested.

Atticus, Mo, and Cherry were all then shrunk down back to small size when they reached an island, telling them they were close to Bikini Bottom. David then handled the sponge, the crown, and the starfish as the three teenagers quickly came down.

"How are we gonna get down there in time? We're doomed! DOOMED!" Cherry exclaimed.

"Aunt Cherry." Vincent's voice said, annoyed by the extra drama.

"Okay, okay, so we didn't exactly try to swim all the way down." Cherry's voice said, narrating.

"What did you do then?" Estelle's voice asked.