Chapter 5

-Chapter 5

“Hello,” Jason said to his manager as he walked through the door of the recording studio. “Oh, I see that my girlfriend has made it here before me. Did she introduce herself to you yet?” I looked at Jason harshly and he smiled. “I guess she has and I think she is upset with how late I am.”

I stood up. “You just told me to be here early so I did come early but it turns out I should have waited a bit before coming,” I replied and he nodded his head. “How are you doing this morning dear? I’m just glad you’re here and looking well.”

Jason’s manager looked at us and he shrugged. “We need to get taking the pictures for the album soon and we need to start working on the songs Jason. You should be here on time next time so we can get working faster.” I guess his manager is strictly a manger when they are working and Jason’s friend outside of work.

“I will be working on that soon manager,” Jason muttered out and he smiled at me. “I see you came here worrying about me. I’m doing great this morning. I’m sorry for being so late sweetie. I was just trying to look my best for today.”

I smiled back and turned to his manager. “What does he need to do for this picture thing?” I asked and I crossed my arms over my chest. “I hope he doesn’t have to change anything about his looks. He looks so good the way he is. I love his fluffy and very messy hair.” Jason shook his head a bit and I laughed on the inside. It feels good to be so torturous.

“He needs to get his hair even fluffier and less messy for the shoot. He is going to have to dress in a casual outfit which will be given to him when we get to the place that does it. The place is actually in this studio so don’t worry about travelling far. I made sure that the people doing the shoot came here so we wouldn’t have fan girls chasing after you two or just you.” The manager looked at me coldly. “Anyways, we can use your girlfriend in the shoot if you want. She is going to be an extra with two other ladies. I hope you don’t mind sir.”

Jason shrugged. “I guess she can be an extra. Can I please speak to her in private first before we do this? I think I need to discuss some things with her.”

His manager nodded and exited the room without saying a word to either one of us. Jason pulled me close to his body and I felt his breath on my ear. I closed my eyes and sighed a bit. What did I do this time? Did I make a huge mistake or give our fake relationship away?

“I want you to behave during this shoot. If you screw up, I’ll be kicking you out of the room and telling the media that you’re nothing more than an embarrassment to the human race once this is over with.” I think he is smirking right now.

“Why would you do that Jason?” I asked. “Wouldn’t that make you look stupid for sticking with a girl who would embarrass you? Also, wouldn’t your fan girls want to kill me more than they do now if you tell them that?”

Jason moved his head away from my ear and stared at me. “I won’t do that then but that’s only because I don’t need my fans killing you. I sort of need you to stay in my life in case we both need to keep this a secret. I know if you die, it could come out. So, I think you’re better off living now.”

“I wasn’t better off living before?”

“I don’t know because I hardly know you and the person you were before we met.”

“That is a good point.”

Jason laughed. “Do you want to do the shoot with me? I think you will blow the other girls out of the water with how you look.”

“Does that mean you think I look good?” I asked.

Jason rolled his eyes. “Don’t go that far,” he told me and he wrapped his arm around me. “Let’s go find the mean old manager.”