Chapter 16

-Chapter 16

Jason placed an envelope in front of me and he looked me in the eyes. He tapped it a few times with his hands and I stared at him. I looked down at the envelope and I touched it gently with my hands. I picked it up and ripped it open. I took the contents out gently.

“This is a college brochure,” I stated. “Why are you giving me this?”

“I figured out that you dropped out of your online college because you wanted to be with me on my tour that will be happening soon once my album drops. So, I found out your major which is in Healthcare administration and I asked for some online colleges to send me some information. It’s been a week since you ditched Ryouta for me. I know you pretended to love him more than me, which is very interesting to know that you would actually freak out over our contract. We both broke it which we had no exact terms for but I have decided to give you everything you wanted. I’ll give you the gift you rightfully deserve soon.”

I stood up and I hugged him. “I feel so grateful right now,” I told him and I kissed his cheek. “I don’t have the money to pay for college right now though.”

“I know but you will. I’m going to be paying for your college and working on a fund for you so you can have the money you need to get what you need. I’m rich and I don’t mind sharing my wealth. I wish I could say the same for other rich people. I also know your parents expect you to pay for it for you.” He smiled and he touched my arms gently. “You deserve the best and I’m going to get you the best.”

I kissed him softly on his lips and he looked at me in slight shock. I pulled away and looked down at the ground. “Thank you so much.” I smiled and he nodded his head and pulled me close to his face.

“No problem,” he replied. “I’ll do anything for you.” He kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back.

I pulled away and wrapped my arms around his neck. “I hope we can stay together for a long time. I don’t know what the future has for us. You could break out here in America and then meet some other American girl who is way better than me. You could then fall in love with her and ditch me.”

“That will never happen. I don’t want another girl. You’re the one I love and I wouldn’t have it any other way. When I was with Miu, I never felt actual love for her. Now that I think about it, I just felt an attraction to her. It’s different with you. I am attracted to you but I am also in love with you.”

I smiled softly. “Jason…” I blushed a bit. “I am so in love with you and it’s strange since we haven’t known each other that long. It’s amazing how people just find love. I found love in some guy I met at an airport. That’s going to be such a strange story to tell our future kids.”

“We’re going to have kids?” He raised an eyebrow questioningly and I nodded. “When is that going to happen my love? Is it going to happen when we’re in our twenties or something?”

“No, it’s going to happen when we’re near out thirties or whenever we are ready to have kids. I don’t know if we’ll have them but you can never be sure about something like that until you can or can’t. I’m going to make sure you have kids to live on with your name.”

“You’re going to make a nice mom. If we have kids, they’ll be lucky to have you looking after them.” He touched my face and kissed my cheek. “I’m not sure if I can share you with anyone. I think I just want you to be mine for forever and ever.”

“You are so strange.”

He nodded his head in agreement to my statement and he touched my nose. “Do you actually think I wouldn’t be strange? It’s amusing that you would think that.” He smiled.