Chapter 17

-Chapter 17

Lindsey twirled around in her wedding dress, making me feel a bit jealous. I can't help how I feel about things. I wish I could get married to Jason as soon as possible. Who knows if Jason is willing to make a commitment to me? What happens if he never wants to take that next step with me?

“What's up with you?” Lindsay asked me and I looked at her in confusion. “You were busy staring off into the middle of nowhere! You're supposed to be telling me which dress looks good on me or what dress you find the least attractive on me.”

“I am just thinking about Jason right now,” I answered and she nodded her head. “I'm not sure if he wants to be serious with me. I really want to get engaged soon so I don't have to worry about him not being tied down to me. I want him to be mine and I want to be his.”

Lindsey pulled up the dress and she sat by me. “You know what? You're going to marry him one day and you guys are going to have beautiful kids together. You guys will be the most amazing couple out there. You are going to help him win some Grammy Awards and he is going to make you feel like the queen of the world. So, you don't have to worry about being married for awhile. It'll happen when it is supposed to happen.”

I nodded my head. “Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't be worrying about it anymore. If he wants to marry me, he will give me a beautiful ring when he wants to. I guess I am just worried that I'm getting too old to be married.”

“It's never too late to get married,” Lindsey replied and she stood back up. “We should look at dresses for you. I want to see what you would look like if you were a bride.”

“No, let's focus on a dress for a Bridesmaid. I want to see what they look like for me,” I told her and I motioned for her to follow me back to her dressing room. “You need to switch out of that dress though. It's not your style. It's pretty but not you Lindsey. You're a flashy person with a great fashion sense. You would go for something sparkly yet not so sparkly.”

Lindsey changed back into her clothes and I pulled her out of the dressing room area. I touched a few dresses and I picked up a dress with a sparkly top section and I turned to Lindsey. I turned back to the dress and looked at the bottom of it. It's bottom shined bright white and it had a sheer over it. The sheer had a rose design on it and it looked beautiful.

“Lindsey, this is the dress for you!” I exclaimed and I pointed down to it. “Do you see it? It's so beautiful and it would look good on you. It looks like something you would wear.”

Lindsey looked over the dress and she smiled. “This dress is so beautiful. Amy, you're good at finding dresses for me! I never would have thought you would be good with fashion but hey, you're good at it!”

“It's not that hard to pick out a dress for your special occasion. I think Jake might adore this dress on you. Should we now pick out a dress for me and your friends?” I asked her and she nodded. “Okay, let's go ring this up. Jason gave me a debit card to use for an account he made me. I'll be paying for this dress.”

“You don't have to do that.”

“This dress is very expensive. It's about thirty-thousand dollars,” I informed her. “You can't afford a dress that is that much. Jason has given me over a million dollars so I can afford it for you. You should just sit back and let me take care of your for once. After all, you have taken care of me and my style before.”

“Okay, fine.”

I smiled in victory and I paid for her dress. I placed it into a bag and I leaned forward towards the clerk. “Hey, can you keep this here for safe keeping? I don't want anyone to find it yet. I want my sister's man to be surprised when he sees my sister in it and I can't let it be stained.”