Chapter 19

-Chapter 19

Lindsey tossed a piece of paper into the trashcan and she crossed her legs. She sighed heavily and I looked at her in confusion. She held up one of the many wedding invitations in front of her and I nodded my head in understanding. Okay, she is trying to decide what she should put in the invitation.

“How about you just put you’re invited to the grand wedding of Jake and Lindsey?” I suggested and she smiled. “I didn’t seriously mean that suggestion but you can go ahead and use it all you want. I don’t care if you do or don’t. I just want you to figure all of this out.”

“I think it’s a good suggestion even though it’s not a serious one. I really want to put it in the card and then print many copies of them instead of just writing down it in each card.”

“How about you just make a unique card for everyone. You designed the outside of the card and the inside, now you should put personalized messages for everyone inside of it.” I smiled. “I think that would be the best idea so no one has the same card and that it is unique.”

Lindsey nodded her head. “That’s actually a better idea than what you suggested. I think I am going to use it and make sure everyone has a different message in each card. It’s going to be so exciting and I’m going to have the most amazing wedding in the world!”

Lindsey moved the cards away from her. “Are you going to do that later?” I asked and she nodded. “Alright, I guess you can do that later. You’re going to make a beautiful bride. It’s weird that you’re beating me to the married life. I am so envious at times.”

“Why should you be envious? You have a fairytale romance going on right now! You met some celebrity by chance and got to pretend to be dating him, then you two had a break up and got together officially. You even beat his crazy ex-girlfriend for him, though she barely had a shot.” Lindsey looked at me and I nodded my head in agreement. “See? You shouldn’t be jealous. Jason is an amazing guy and he will put a ring on your finger when he thinks it is time. If you aren’t sure that he will, buy him a ring and propose to him.”

“I won’t propose to him because I don’t know if he is ready for it. He may not be ready to be married and if I ask, he could reject me,” I replied. “I’ll have to stop worrying about it. I feel like I keep bringing it up and whining about it. That’s not fair of me to do that.”

Lindsey shook her head. “It’s pretty fair. A girl wants what a girl wants. I never pressured Jake to get me one so I know I was in for a surprise. I think Jason liked the idea of surprising someone. So, I think he will surprise you with a ring instead of just giving it to you when you want it. Surprising people makes it worth it so you should just wait.”

“You’re right. I think surprises make it worth it.”

“I can’t wait to see you actually walk down an aisle. You are going to make me look really pathetic. Also, make sure no media comes in. That’s the last thing you want to have happen to you.”

I shook my head and laughed. “No, I wouldn’t make you look like that Lindsey. You’re going to make me look pathetic. It’ll be the exact opposite of what you’re thinking. I won’t let the media in. They’re not going to crash my wedding and plaster pictures of it all over the internet. That would totally ruin the moment. I will never let anyone ruin my special day.”

“I know you wouldn’t let them do that. It wouldn’t be you to let them,” she replied and she pulled out a thing of pink lip gloss and applied it to her lips. She closed it off and placed it away. “My new lip gloss is refreshing and sweet! I love how I am able to come up with a color and flavor. It’s pink lemonade with a bit of strawberry to it. It’s amazing.”