Chapter 12

-Chapter 12

I lifted my head off the pillow and looked over next to me to see Ryouta still sleeping. I stood up and I grabbed my cell phone and looked at the time. It’s nine in the morning. How lovely!

“I wonder what I can do for fun while he is still sleeping,” I said to myself and I fixed my side of the bed and sat down on it. “I could always ask room service to bring me something to eat for breakfast and then save some for Ryouta.”

“What do you want to save for me?” Ryouta asked and I looked at him as he lifted his head off the pillow.

“I was talking about food,” I answered and he nodded. “I was thinking about doing something while you were sleeping but I guess we can do something together now like maybe eat something so I don’t have to starve.”

He sat up and he pulled me over to him. He hugged me and he rested his head on my shoulder. I blushed a bit and he kissed my shoulder blade gently and he touched my arms gently.

“I guess we can get something to eat.” He got up and he took off his shirt and I looked at him for a second before coving my eyes. “Do you like what I got last night? I went out a bought some deodorant, underwear for both of us, a swimsuit for me, shampoo and conditioner, and some perfume. The perfume I got is by Selena Gomez. I think you are going to like it. Also, I got us some CDs while I was out.”

I smiled and uncovered my eyes. “Hmm…you have a body that most girls would love to wake up to,” I told him honestly and he laughed. “I guess that means I would love to wake up to your body. I’m sort of confusing myself with how I feel for you and Jason.”

Ryouta tossed me his shirt and I caught it. “You can keep the shirt as a token of our time here. We can also go to the gift shop later. I want to blow some more money on you. I went gambling last night while you were sleeping. I couldn’t sleep so I decided I should do something fun. I went gambling and won lots of money. People are very stupid down there.”

I sniffed his shirt and the smell of cologne went up my nose. “Wow, you smell really good!” I commented and I sniffed the shirt again and held it close to my body. “Do you want to go swimming later? I think I can convince Jason I can stay a little bit longer here.”

“I love going swimming so let’s do that later. I think we’ll have a lot of fun in the swimming pool. I know for a fact others will be there but maybe we can show them how to have fun in the pool. For some odd reason I imagine you to be the type of person who would splash a lot of people with water.”

“I actually do that when I go swimming but I promise to only do a small splash of water to you,” I confessed. “I usually dive into pools too and do cannon balls but I don’t think that is a good idea to do at a hotel. That might splash everyone with water and they might get upset about it.”

“It’s nice that you’re not going to do that to anyone here.”

Ryouta walked over to me and he touched my shoulders gently with his hands. He leaned in and he kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed him back and he pulled me closer to him and he slowly pulled away after a few seconds. I cleared my throat and looked away.

“What? You don’t like keeping me your dirty little secret?”

“It’s not that but it feels like I’m being unfair to Jason,” I lied and I looked away from him. “It feels so right…”

Ryouta sat down by me and he pulled my face towards his. “I know that it does feel so right and that is because it is. I am sure that Jason barely gives you any love and affection. He usually focuses on work and he has no time for you lately. His album is about to drop so that means so he’ll be on tour to promote it and he will be on music shows to accept awards, hand them out, and maybe perform.” He removed his hands from my face and placed them on my hands. “You need someone who is going to be there for you at all times. You need someone who can take care of you.”