Chapter 1

Reader POV (2 years ago)
I felt the sharp pain go up my shoulder as I lifted another five pound weight, "that's perfect (y/n) nice and steady." My brow was covered in sweat and all I wanted was a drink of water. I still had three more sets but I was honestly at my limit, I couldn't continue even if I tried. I dropped the weight and took a couple of deep breaths, the pain finally consuming me. "(Y/n) do you need a break?" Doctor Oorori asked me his face showing no emotion as usual, "what I need is more than a break. I need to be done with these stupid therapy sessions and get the surgery already!" I snapped, I had been doing this for months. Missing practices and tournaments was killing me and I was done, I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the room. "(Y/n) we aren't finished!" I continued walking till I reached another room and saw the one person who I knew understood my struggle. "Sousuke-kun pass me your water bottle." I said while grabbing my (h/c) hair and putting it in a bun wanting to get the sweaty hair off my neck. "You know you can't just keep on disturbing my therapy sessions every time your pissed and want to take a break." He says handing me his teal water bottle, his brown hair sticking to his head. "Thanks" I say grabbing the bottle and taking a sip, "so what are you mad at now? Besides the world." He teased, a smirk permanently on his face. "I'm done all I want is the surgery, I want someone to already put me out of my misery." Sousuke looks at me, his teal eyes looking straight into my (e/c) ones. "(Y/n) surgery isn't the only option, with the therapy you could get better." We've had this conversation before, I know he doesn't want me to have surgery. Because if I have surgery there's a big chance I might not swim again.

A/N
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!
Well I hope all u peoples like this new story.