Chapter 11

Sousuke POV
'It kinda feels like old times.'
(Y/n) was drinking a (f/d) while I had water and a big slice of chocolate cake. We were quiet so that we could hear the conversation that was going on a few tables away. I still had her hand in mine, it felt nice. 'I had forgotten how it felt to hold her hand, geez what am I thinking! It's been years we aren't together anymore.' I looked at (f/n) her face was serious with concentration, her (h/c) hair sparkled a bit in the light coming from the window. She noticed my stare and her cheeks suddenly became dusted with pink, she then glanced down at our hands and moved hers away quickly. "So um weird isn't it? I mean that well after all this time we can still be good friends?" She smiled brightly. That smile I loved, but with the words that came with it also made my chest hurt.
Friends huh. Is that it? Yes it is. There is nothing between you two Sousuke get that through your head.
Suddenly Rei and the girl stood up, hugged, and left. (F/n)'s face turned red and her eyes were shooting daggers, "what happened?" I asked trying to keep my tone neutral so she doesn't explode.
"They're meeting up tomorrow." She said through gritted teeth, I suddenly grabbed her hand tighter and stood up. I payed for the food and left with (f/n), "where are we going?" Her (e/c) eyes looking at me with utter confusion. "You're going home before you break something, then I will go home and sleep." "No way. You don't tell me when I should go home." Her defiant look was kinda scary however I knew that she was tired. "Go home (f/n) we'll see each other tomorrow ok?" I gave her a small reassuring smile, she smiled back and started to run down the street. She turned back to wave and then she was gone.