Chapter 2

Readers POV (present day)
"HARU GET OUT OF THE BATH!" I pounded on the door waiting for the ONLY bathroom in the house to be unoccupied. I sighed and gave up, I had been waiting for 10 minutes and wasn't gonna try any more. 'Damn, I knew I should've woken up earlier.' "I'm coming in!" I then hear the door open "Makoto get Haru out of the bath, and tell him I'm getting the mackerel ready." I grab the fish and put it on the pan, just hearing the light sizzle makes me hungry. I grab the bread and put it in the toaster, "Ohayo (f/n)-chan." Says Makoto walking into the kitchen, "Ohayo Makoto." I look at the giant and see him giving me a really weird look, so I just stare back. Waiting. Seeing his final reaction, he suddenly started blushing and I couldn't help but smirk "Aw Mako-chan I didn't know you were the silent flirting type." I say this while I take the fish out of the pan and put it on a plate with the toast. The smell of the fish must've made Haru finally decide to come and eat, because he grabbed his plate and just started to shovel down his food. "(F/ - (F/n)-chan I- I wasn't flirting." Says Makoto his face a tomato shade of red, I laughed so hard that I had to grab on to the counter. "Makoto. Stop flirting with my cousin." Says Haru giving Makoto his normal deadpan look. "Haru I-I wasn't!" He then grabbed Haru's now empty plate and put it in the sink. "Let's go!" Says Makoto completely done with me and Haru's teasing, and so we go back to the terrible awful we call school.
~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pst- pst Rei, Rei I know you can hear me." I keep tapping Rei's shoulder, waiting to get an answer from the butterfly swimmer. "(F/n)-chan what do you want?" Says Rei through clenched teeth, "homework please." I hold out my hand waiting for the stack of papers, "you should've done your homework (f/n)-chan." He says still writing his notes not giving me a second glance. "I know, I know but I didn't underst-" "then you should've called me for help." As we continue to fight, Nagisa had been listening in on our argument. "(F/n)-chan you can copy mine." He said giving me his homework. "Arigato Nagi-chan you're a life saver. I love you so much." I grab the work and start to copy as fast as possible, "Nagisa-kun you shouldn't do that, she has to learn to do her own wor-" "Ryugazaki something you want to share?" "No sir." The teacher went back to the board and continued with the class. I smirked at Rei and stuck out my tongue, he just scowled.