Chapter 3

Rei's POV
"Can you be any more obnoxious?" I ask the (h/c) haired girl walking next to me, "I could but I know that if I do you would hate me." It's not that I hate (f/n), it's just that there are times that I feel like she abuses the people around her. "Rei-chan hurry up!" Says Nagisa-kun he and (f/n) wave me over to the exit. "(F/n)-chan how about after club we all go have some ice cream?" Asks Nagisa giving his usual carefree smile, "sorry Nagisa I can't, but you and Rei just go on without me."

Reader POV
'C'mon Nagisa say yes! Do it do it make it a little closer to canon!!!' See I've been trying this for months, whenever Nagisa says to do something together I just tell him to go with Rei.
(Tiny a/n- honestly tho love Reigisa❤️)
Then I saw it Rei started to blush just a little, I smirked giving him a knowing look. "Nagi-chan really I'll join you guys next time I promise, swimmers honor." I say holding up my hand, I hope he won't change his plan. There was one time he decided that we should go bowling and everyone bailed to see if they would finally get together. Of course though they ended up going to Rei's to study after realizing no one was coming. 'Baka-Rei being studious and not noticing feelings.' "Awww fine we'll eat one for you, let's go Rei-chan. Bye-bye (f/n)-chan!!!" I wave and put on my shoes to start walking back.

Unknown POV ;)
''Tch, why does this town have to be so big?" I mutter under my breath, hoping that no one will pay attention to me. I then see a girl walking she has (h/l) (h/c) hair and has a phone in hand, her earbuds are in and I'm surprised that she hasn't busted her eardrums yet. Her (e/c) eyes seeming totally lost, and I can't help but feel like I've seen that same look before.