Chapter 7

Sousuke's POV
"(F/n)?"
Your POV
'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck'
"(F/n), Yamazaki knows you're behind me." Says Haru his monotone voice sounding a bit on edge, "you're telling me once we get home." I whisper in his ear knowing he'll understand what I'm talking about. "Oh hey Sousuke! What's up I didn't expect to see you here! ^_^" 'smoooooooth (f/n)'  everyone kinda sweat drops as I say this. "(F/n) you know Sousuke?" Asks Rin sounding surprised, I nod and just white lie everyone. "Yea we went to the same school." Sousuke nods agreeing with the lie, "yea I mean we were in different years but we became good friends, although she was so annoying like a kid sister. Always asking questions and I mean we were in swim together too." He smirks a little and I just stick out my tongue. This is the Sousuke I knew before. Teasing me, joking around this was us before we dated. "Look who's talking poor baby Sousuke would basically cry whenever I wouldn't hang out with him." I tease back, smirking cause I know I've won. "I never cried, I just ate a pizza and played video games while enjoying the silence." We then started something that we haven't done in years, we started to fight. Playfully of course, calling each other names and a couple of insults. "Seaweed brain"
"Crybaby"
"Shrimp"
"Giant tree"
"Idiot"
"Dropped at birth"
Sousuke mockingly gasps "how dare you say such a terrible thing (f/n). Besides everyone knows I was dropped at 3 months." I laugh and pat his shoulder "good job kid. Looks like you finally cracked a joke." He looks down at me and smiles, I smile back just like old times. "Awww (f/n)-chan you and Sou-chan sure do make a cute couple." Nagisa says with wiggling eyebrows, his pink orbs have a mischievous look that can't help but scare me. Cause I know that look, it's the look of any fangirl or boy when they find a new ship.
Nagisa's POV
(F/n)-chan and Sou-chan obviously like each other. Either that or they must've been a thing, there's no way they weren't a couple back in Tokyo. "Ne (f/n)-chan did you and Sou-chan date?" She starts turning red and Sou-chan's ears start turning pink, I laugh a little. "Of course we didn't date! Jeez Nagi-chan what would even make you think that?" I laughed even more. "(F/n)." Everyone then looks at Haru, "you're telling me when we get home." "Wa-wait you guys live together? But you're only kids or are you guys already..." Sou-chan looks at (f/n)-chan than at Haru-chan, then back to (f/n)-chan. "EWWWW NO SOUSUKE!!!!! JESUS CHRIST HE'S MY COUSIN!!!!!!! I LIVE WITH HIM CAUSE WE'RE FAMILY!!!!" I swear I saw Sou-chan look relieved.