Chapter 8

Sousuke's POV
'So (f/n) is Nanases cousin huh?' I just stare at (f/n)'s disgusted face, she looks like a child. Well at the same time that explains a lot. Her love for water is something I had never seen before, well of course except for when I heard about Nanase. "Sousuke stop staring at (f/n) or else Haru's gonna think you like her." I heard Rin whisper in my ear, I gave him a smile and nudged him. "C'mon man as if I'd like (f/n), I never had feelings for her in Tokyo so there's no way I'd like her now." He gave me his all knowing annoying look and I knew he saw right through the lie.

(F/n)'s POV
'Well rip. I mean as if I could've come up with a better excuse. Well I mean I could've....damn it now they're gonna end up interrogating me.' I walk next to Mamakoto knowing that if I stand next to the giant they wouldn't bother me that much. "So (f/n) how long did you and Yamazaki-kun date?" I look at Makoto and I know he's expecting an answer, the problem is I see the mischievous Nagisa smile on him so I just answer the best way  I can. "Awww don't worry Makoto, Sousuke and I had nothing. You're still me favorite." I pat his arm trying to reach his shoulder, 'he's so damn tall, I swear what do they feed him!' I look up at him and see his face turn a little pink and then look at Nagisa and Rei "I told you guys it wouldn't work!!!" He complains, I laugh cause he's just so innocent. "Aww (f/n)-chan and Mako-chan make a pretty cute couple too, don't you think Rei-chan?" I deadpan look at them "no way." I turn while I hear Nagisa complain to Rei about how I'm such a tsundere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~
Well after all the other little races it was time for the main event....the relay race. I of course cheered for Iwatobi but Samezuka was doing really good too. I had seen Rin swim last year and I knew he was great but everyone on the Samezuka team is amazing. Well I guess it's not a powerhouse school for nothing, the race finally finished and I've got to say I'm surprised. I meet the guys in the lobby after the race, "good job guys I'm proud of you" I say giving each of them a hug, and ruffling Nagisa's hair a little. I then congratulate Rin's team knowing that they actually put a lot of effort into the race. "Hey shark week! Great job, you actually managed to win for once." I smile innocently looking at Rin's annoyed face, he suddenly grabs me and puts me in a head lock and gives me a noogie. "STOP IT YOU BIPEDAL SHARK!!" I scream as everyone else laughs, including Sousuke. "Well (f/n) that's what you get for doubting my amazing swim skills so get used to it." I roll my eyes turning around and raising my hand as a good bye "HEY DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME!" I hear Rin yell behind me as I just continue walking, trying to contain my laughter.