Chapter 4

Nagisa's POV
We had a normal practice. Haru-chan ignored everyone, Gou-chan yelled at me and Rei-chan, and Mako-chan was being a natural born captain. Practice finally ended and I asked everyone if they wanted to come with Rei-chan and I to get ice cream, they all said no. Giving me excuses, oh well at least I'll get to go with Rei-chan. "Nagisa-kun I know it's spring but isn't it a bit too chilly for ice cream?" Rei-chan asks as he grabs his jacket, I shake my head. "It's always good time to eat ice cream!"
~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~
"Rei-chan how's your ice cream?" I say while eating my three scooped ice cream, he just nods silently. I then notice that he has a speck of ice cream on his nose, I get closer to Rei-chan and do something that I wouldn't do if everyone else was here. I kiss him on the nose, as I pull away I see a blushing red Rei-chan. "You had ice cream on your nose."

A/N
I honestly just felt like writing for Nagisa and Rei sorry guys.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Lol you thought that was it?
Readers POV
'I wonder how Rei and Nagisa are doing?' I see a stranger start walking towards me and I just do the obvious thing, I start to speed up and walk out of his way. I then feel someone grab my arm, "excuse me I was wondering if you could give me directions to the Iwatobi SC Returns?" I take out one of my earbuds and nod. "Um yeah sure, I'm (l/n) nice to meet you." I give a small bow to the tall stranger, "I'm Yamazaki, thanks for helping."