Maybe me but not him

**Glaceon's POV**

I wake up to the sound of my sister shaking me and yelling at me.

"GLACEON!!! GLACEON WAKE UP YOU IDIOT OR WE'LL BE LATE FOR THE FIRST DAY AND YOU KNOW WE CAN'T BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY!!!!!!!!!" Leafeon screams at me.

"fine, fine I'm coming give me a second" I say tired.

"NO NO, NOW. YOU WILL WAKE UP NOW" Leafeon screams again.

"FINE YOU IDIOT I'M UP I'M UP!!!!!!!!!!!"

"THEN STAND UP AND LET'S GOOOoooo......why are you already dressed?"

"I had waken up earlier and the sun still wasn't up so I decided to get dressed and then go back to sleep."

"wow, your an idiot."

"no, I'm smart because my hair is also already brushed and I'm already to go now."

"ohh...well then GET UP AND LET'S GO."

"comin'."

On our way to school we saw the new neighbors' kids walking to the bus stop on the other side of the street me and Leafeon were on. While I was looking at them I noticed how weird and opposite they looked.

The boy had dark black hair with yellow highlights and pinkish, reddish eyes. He was wearing a black sweater and black jeans with blue and yellow shoes. The girl on the other hand had pink hair and blue highlights with light blue eyes. She was wearing a white shirt with dark pink pants and pink and white shoes.

(and I thought me and Leafeon looked weird next to each other with our green and blue outfits and facial features)

Then, Meowth came and whispered something to the girl. That was when the girl shoved her brother on to the pavement and started to kick him. I was just going to walk away when I realized who was the girl. It was Sylveon, the girl who had bullied me this summer about my appearance. Why would she do that? To her own brother as well. I couldn't take seeing him so I decided to take action.

"Hey stop, you'll hurt him!!!" I scream at Sylveon.

"Oh look, it's the ugly a** girl, Glaceon."

"g-go, she, she's always like this. Please don--" the boy says to me while holding the bottom of my ankle.

"SHUT UP UMBREON!!!!!!!" Sylveon says annoyed.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE OR ELSE I WILL SMACK YOU SO HARD YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HURT YOUR BROTHER AGAIN" I screamed.

"Fine, then why don't you just stay with him" Meowth says as he punches me so hard that I fall down on the ground. As I fall I see Meowth and Sylveon walk away laughing. I saw Leafeon running for help and hear Umbreon scream, no.