HOW COULD YOU

🌑Umbreon's PoV🌑
Me and Glaceon walk side by side to my house. She's rambling on and on about how come she doesn't like tomatoes or something. I'm not paying attention. All I can think about is what I'm going to do if Sylveon tries something but one things for sure. Glaceon's making it out of the house alive and if she doesn't.....I don't know what I'll do.
I interrupt her right before we walk into the drive way.
"Glaceon, if you die.....I'll make sure Sylveon feels the wrath of me."
She looks at me, her face both concerned and angry.
"I'm not going to die! And if I do I want to to remember to things. One I don't want you to get mad or killed your sister. Two remember Umbreon.....someone loves you and maybe that someone will die someday but just know they love you."
"Glaceon....."
She presses her lips to mine and stays there for a second and then pulls away.
"I love you and I care for you. I'll never let you go because someday....We'll see each other again I promise you that."
"I...I love you too......but Glaceon....what if she tries to kill you..."
"Then....." A tear rolls down her cheek, "So be it..."
I don't know what to say. I grab her hand and we walk together to the door.
I hesitate but with Glaceon's encouragement I knock.
The door opens but no one seems to have opened it.
"Let me go in first." I say. If Sylveon tries to hurt Glaceon from the front or the side I'll block her. Plus there was rope tied from the back of the door and it went around the corner into our living room so that's were she must be.
"Okay....go" she says, seeming to be confident she's gonna make it through.
When I walk to the living room there no Sylveon and the rope's ties to a chair leg.
Suddenly I hear a scream of terror from behind me. I turn my head around to see Glaceon with tears rolling down her cheek and blood coming from her mouth. I look down to see her usually white shirt stained with blood and I could see a slight glow of reflecting light from the center of the blood.
She's been stabbed.
I see Sylveon's pink hair from behind Glaceon.
I slowly walk around. She's whispering something to Glaceon.
Glaceon's eyes grow blood shot and then she falls.
I see Sylveon with a smile and look on her face as if she's just now loosing her sanity.
Glaceon drops to the ground. That's when my body takes control and I run up to Sylveon and rip the knife from her hands.
That's all I remember.
She's gone....
The love of my life.....
For the shortest time I had happiness and it was ripped away from a evil being I called my sister......
I hate myself.....
I hate my life.......
But I must go on......
I must live a life Glaceon couldn't.....