So....Where You From?

❄Glaceon's PoV❄
It's been a few hours since me and Umbreon got to my house and it's been pretty awkward.
Right now I'm sitting across from him at the dinning room table.
He looks up at me and asks,
"So tell me, where you from?"
"Me? Oh, I'm from right here in Sinnoh."
I've lived here since I was a child with Leafeon. Both our parents got jobs and were never home so we pretty much raised ourselves.
"What about you Umbre? Where you from?"
"Johto."
"Never heard of it."
He goes silent and looks down...
"Glacia, I was adopted.....That's the main reason Sylveon hates me. I stole her spot light."
"I don't think you sister hates you."
"You can't be serious! YOU SAW WHAT SHE DID TO THE BOTH OF US!!! SHE HATES ME WITH A BURNING PASSION AND NOW THAT YOU STEPPED IN SHE HATES YOU TWO!! NOW SHE'LL HAVE IT OUT FOR THE BOTH OF--"
"UMBREON SHUT UP. I DON'T CARE. SHE COULD KILL ME FOR ALL I CARE BUT TIL THAT DAY COMES I WON'T STOP FIGHTING HER AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!!!" My eyes and face are burning. I have tears rolling down my cheeks and my fists are balled up in anger.
"I'm not giving up." He says concerned as be gets up and walks towards me.
I hang my head.
"Well you seem like you are,"I say looking up at him.
"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?!?"
"TALK TO HER THAT IS THE ONLY WAY ALL OF THIS CAN WORK OUT."I say starting into his blood red eyes which gleamed in the faint sun's light coming through the window.
"She wouldn't give me the time of day," he says walking away.
I stand up and grab him by his shoulders. I have to stand on the tips of my toes to come to where were starring almost eye to eye. He's face turns red and he tries to turn his head I grab his chin.
"You don't know until you talk to her" I say in a gentle voice.
"I can't forgive her for what she put you through."
"Don't worry about me your family is your first priority not me. Talk to her," I say squeezing his cheeks which makes his face turn as red as his eyes.
"Will you come with me?"
"If you want me to."
"Good and if she tries anything on me I'm walk out" he says grabbing my hand from his face.
"Deal!"
I hope he and Sylveon can make up..