The Funeral

When Glaceon was barried, it was only me, Leafeon and her mother and father (Glacial and Jolt) that attended.
Everyone cried and when it was time to pay our last respects I kissed her. I didn't want her to leave without a good bye kiss.

Before I left her father walks up to me and says, "Take this, it's her book she never finished....I thought you could finish it for her."
I take the black book with a yellow circle in the center that says 'I will die for you'.
I start to cry when I read those words.
"Thank you sir."
"I knew she would have wanted you to have it. When we would talk she always told me about how much she admired you. Now, why don't you come and stay with us for a while?"
"Thank you...."
The four of us get into the family's icy white car.
"You know," Glaceon's mom says when I get in and close the door. "Glaceon would do exactly as you doing right now, she was always the first to put on her seat belt."
Glaceon.......

Glaceon Winter Eevee...

---------------------------------------------I bet you would judge me if I told you I was so stupidly sensitive I was crying as I was writing this?
Who am I kidding this is the Internet everyone's gonna judge me!!
I HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT MYSELF FOR MAKING THIS SAD OF A BOOK!!!
IM SO STUPID!!!
UGH WHY?!?!?
Ok before I die in agony I'm going to finish this depressing book.