Forgiven

🌑Umbreon's PoV🌑
I can't believe Glaceon is making me do this. I never wanted to turn back. I will never forgive Sylveon for what she did to Glacia. Family or not it doesn't matter.
I'm doing this for Glaceon an Glaceon alone. I know how she is. Even though we've only known each other for a few days, I feel as if I known her for years. By the way she insists on me going to talk to Sylveon, it's almost like...she feels guilty about me and Sylveon's bad relationship.
She shouldn't. Not after what Sylveon put me through for the 12 years of my life I spend with her family.
Her parents were nice, understanding people but no matter the prof I gave them the one thing they didn't understand is why Sylveon would even THINK about hurting me.
I can give you 4 damned good reasons why.
Reason one: I stole her spotlight when I was adopted by her family.
Sylveon was an only child so she was always the center of attention but she was so upset when she saw a 5 year old boy walk in to her house and was told that he was her new little brother she threw a glass vase on my small bare feet. I was pampered for the first few months and pretty much the only ones our parents wanted to hear from was me.
Reason two: I refused the attention.
Even though I was always the center of attention I never wanted it and I would quickly change the subject or question to her. She would then get mad and would say
"If you're going to try and share the spotlight your confused. If I get the spotlight it's mine and no one else's"
But she would never say this around our parents. We would always play in a big dinning room after dinner and when no one was in the room she then would say that to me.
Reason three: I would attract her friends.
When her friends would come over I would have to lock my self in the bathroom for hours at a time because they would always try to flirt with me. When I had no where to escape Sylveon would link arms with me to make sure her friends stayed around her and not focused on me.
Reason four: I was running from everything and everyone.
She never liked it when I refused attention and she HATED it when I would stay away from everyone and attract more attention then ever.

Long story short, my sister hates me and will do anything to make sure I suffer and now that she knows I like Glaceon that puts Glaceon in danger because she knows that the only way to hurt me is through my friends and people I care for.
I'm not looking forward to our "conversation" tomorrow but if it makes Glaceon feel better and stop her from laying around all day depressed about everything and hardly talking to anyone except me and her dad, who calls her every night.
I hope Sylveon tries something on Glaceon so I can give her what she's always deserved.

I would take a bullet for Glaceon and if I have to tomorrow, I will.