THIRTY-TWO

OMG LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL THE SUNSET IS I JUST HAD TO TAKE A PICTURE OF IT. PONYBOY WOULD BE PROUD OF ME.

//

"YOU DREW THIS?"

"YOU DREW THIS?"

I slowly nodded and kept my gaze towards the ground. He sat down on the floor beside me and gave me the saddest look that I've ever seen on his face. He handed me my drawing and I examined it. It was exactly how I felt.

It was silent until I finally spoke, in a cold and harsh voice

It was silent until I finally spoke, in a cold and harsh voice. "What did you barge in here for?"

"You and Lucas are dating?" He questioned, and I started chuckling. "Sure, believe whatever you want to believe."

He stood up and sighed. "I'm sorry, Blue. I-I mean Skylar. I know you don't want me to call you that anymore."

I kept the sad expression on my face and tried my best to not give in to a word he said. Operation J is going to be successful, so I'm not backing down on this.

As soon as he left, there was a knock at my bedroom door. "Come in." I replied weakly.

Lucas walked in and he dropped the happy expression he had on his face to a worried one. "What's wrong, Win?"

I swallowed back the lump in my throat and shook my head. "It's nothing."

He snatched my artwork and his jaw dropped when he saw it. "You have a real talent, Win. Is this what's wrong?" He asked, gesturing to the picture.

I slowly nodded my head and he frowned. "I have something that will cheer you up. My rodeo is tomorrow, which means that you get to watch me fall off a bull and get stomped to death. That'll make you feel better right?"

I laughed. "Yeah, right a bull? Psh, Lucas this may be Texas, but you've got to be kidding me."

He looked at me and my eyes got wide. "You can't be serious."

//

WARNING: THERE WILL BE A LOT OF FEELS IN THIS NEXT PART SO BE PREPARED.