THIRTY-FOUR

IT'S BEEN A week and Soda and I are doing amazing

IT'S BEEN A week and Soda and I are doing amazing. We went on an actual date. Not one where I poured a mug of water over someone's head.

Today, we decided to go to the Dingo and Jay's. I got downstairs just as Soda walked in. He smiled when he saw me and we drove to the Dingo and Jay's.

Ashley ran over to me as soon as she saw us. "Skylar, I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed while hugging me.

She looked towards Soda and I and smirked. "I see things have gotten better between you two."

I clasped my hand into his and smiled. "We've been dating for over a week now, but I promise I will never go this long without coming back over here."

Ashley grinned and we sat in our booth. "I'm glad to hear that."

She wrote down our orders since she already knew what we wanted and Soda had an uneasy look on his face.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's wrong, Pepsi-Cola?" I used the nickname I used to call him when we were kids.

"You're leaving for college in a few weeks. I just realized that." He frowned and I bit my lip, sighing. "Well, let's have fun these few weeks, and I'll never forget the summer I finally got to date the love of my life, Sodapop Patrick Curtis."

A big grin escaped his lips and I grinned back at him. Ashley handed us our food and I ordered a strawberry smoothie for the first time. "I wonder what this tastes like." I spoke as I held the smoothie up.

(lol Lucas is about to know what it tastes like)

Just then, the door opened and I slammed my smoothie on the table, causing Soda to jump. He turned the direction I was looking and once he saw Lucas he clenched his jaw in anger. "He hurts you like this and he just now decided to show up?!"

I laid my hand on Soda's shoulder. "Let me take care of this."

Lucas sat at a table with, of course, Sandy.

Soda and I both walked over to them and once Lucas saw me he immediately frowned. "Win..."

"You know," I cut him off, "I don't know what this tastes like, but maybe you could tell me!" I poured the smoothie all over his head, making him open his mouth in surprise. Soda was laughing his ass off.

Sandy rolled her eyes and I smirked. "How's your back doing? I heard someone slammed you into a glass table."

Her face was so red I thought she was going to explode.

"Soda," She spoke in a sweet voice, "tell your friend to back off!"

Soda chuckled and glared at her. "She's my girlfriend!" And poured his coke all over her, making me high-five him and laugh.

Soda and I ran out of the Dingo and Jay's laughing until we couldn't breathe anymore. We hopped in his truck and listened to a whole bunch of songs, screaming the lyrics out. My favorite song came on and I sang along to it.

Soda was smiling at me the whole time. "You have the prettiest voice ever. You should sing one of your dad's songs."

I grinned and then busted out full on singing to one of my dad's songs that he wrote. When I finished, Soda clapped and then immediately put his hands back on the steering wheel.

We put on the radio again and, 'There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked' came on.

"Well there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we've closed our eyes for good." Soda and I sang a lyric of the song and soon pulled into the Curtis's.

When we walked inside, all of the guys were sitting in a circle. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Is this some sacrifice?"

All of the guys had sick looks on their faces and I furrowed my eyebrows again. "Guys, you're scaring me. What's going on?"

Darry walked over to me and held both of my hands in his. "Skylar, the police department just called."

"Okay? What does that mean?" I asked, getting impatient.

"Skylar, Dally hit his last strike. He's being put into jail permanently."

"NO!" I screamed. Soda reached for me, but I pulled away. "Blue, I need you to calm down."

He knew I had panic attacks easily.

"No no no no no.." I repeated and ran my fingers through my hair while shaking my head. I was full on crying now and I couldn't breathe.

"Deep breaths, Blue, deep breaths." Soda instructed. "Think of happy things. Think of the gang, your family, NO don't think of your family, dang it." Soda cursed and I kept freaking out.

"Look at me, Blue, look at me!"

I literally was freaking out, and I looked anywhere but him.

He put his lips against mine and my eyes went wide. I was staring at him and then closed my eyes, our lips moving in sync.

me

and yes that part was totally like Teen Wolf, CREDS TO THEM ON THAT SCENE #STYDIA FOR LIFE MAN]

When we pulled apart, we just stared at each other. Nobody said anything. Well, except for Two-Bit because he never knew how to keep his mouth shut.

"I know we're all supposed to be sad right now, but dang, that kiss was HOT!"

A small chuckle escaped from Johnny's lips and I shook my head while giving them a small smile. I swallowed the lump in my throat and ran out the door.

After what I'm about to do, I hope I don't get put in the slammer.