The Base

Gray's POV

*texting Juvia* Gray is normal Juvia is bolded 

good morning Juvia how are you

Great, I want to see you again it's been a week since our date :(

how about I pick u up and take you somewhere for breakfast or I could just stay at your house for a little ;)

No you can't do that my dad doesn't have work today so he's at the house. I don't want him to hurt you. 

You're right, how about this afternoon at about 3 you come meet me at the pack and I'll take you same where special to me

That's sounds great I'll come up with an excuse to tell my dad, It hurts keeping secrets from my dad but I do it for you my love see you soon bye. 

Bye Juvia see you then. 

*texting over*

I can't wait to see Juvia. I'm going to take her to the gang's base and introduce her to everybody. I hope she doesn't freak out. I also hope that the members of fairy tail don't freak out when they find out she's the chief's daughter. 

"Hey ice breath who you texting is it a girl?" Natsu pops up out of nowhere with Gajeel trailing behind him AN: Gray, Gajeel and Natsu are the three leaders of the enforcement team  

"Shut up you pyro, it's too damn early for me to handle your annoying voice." 

"You want to go striper!?" Again with the striper, I stopped doing that cause it got me caught, this made me even anger 

"You bet I do flame brain!" I punched his stupid face, then he kicked my stomach (which hurt more then usual he must be practicing interesting I should step up my game as well) We continue to throw punches and kicks at each other as I hear Gajeel laughing.

"Ghighi, as entertaining as watching you two fight is we have work to do, the boss gave me a Salamander a job and he wants you to do it to." Ugh I don't want to go on a job now I have to meet Juvia in the afternoon.

"What's this job about again Gajeel?" Asked Natsu

"You already forgot we found out about it 5 minutes ago, it's a simple job really some of the bankers who have been supplying us are starting to refuse to cooperate the three of us just got to go knock some sense into them. If we leave now we'll be done by lunch time no problem." Good it will be quick. 

"Sounds like fun, come on ice princess, metal head let's get this job done." And he just ran out the door with absolutely no clue of where he was going.

*Time skip after the job* (Aka me being lazy and not wanting to write out their job.) 

It's almost three I'm waiting at the park for Juvia where is she. What if her dad won't let her leave. That would ruin my plans to introduce her to everyone and to find out if I can truly trust her. 

"Gray sorry I'm late it took me awhile to come up with an excuse to tell my dad." 

"So what did you tell him?"

"That I had a study group at the library so what is this special place of yours?"

"I guess you would call it my home, I'd also like to introduce you to my friends. Can I trust you" I say as I wrap my hand around her waist and she lets out a little squeak of surprise, so cute. 

"Of course you can trust me take me there." I lead her to the base through an underground tunnel system, until we came to a wide open space with a big sign that says Fairy tail. We really need to get rid of that sign it's obvious and obnoxious. Looking at Juvia she seemed scared and nervous.