LOVE/HATE

Juvia's POV

I pull him in for another kiss, once again he deepens the kiss and this time I don't pull away, I kiss back with more passion. The kiss is full of a deep love for one another. Through this one passionate kiss I felt more love than I've ever felt before, I love Gray fullbuster. 

"I love you Juvia." He said pushing me onto my bed, I was looking at his bare toned chest, wait when did he take his shirt off. 

Gray's POV

Apparently my old stripping habit can come in handy. 

Juvia's POV

"I love you too, with all my heart." His hand is on my upper thigh as he kisses my neck causing me to lightly gasp. We smile at each other brightly then start kissing again Gray on top of me. I let out a little giggle of happiness. I love him and he loves me I'm ready to give everything to my darling Gray. I hear the door slowly open.

"Hey Juvia the meeting was canceled so I came back early how have you..." My father walks into the room then notices what to him is a strange man on top of his daughter, "Get away from my daughter." No this is the worst possible thing to happen at this moment. My dad wastes no time tackling Gray and cuffing him, my dad takes out his walkie talkie to call for help to transport the criminal, when he notices exactly who he has cuffed. 

"Well well if it isn't Gray Fullbuster, thought you'd mess with my daughter while I was out, now your going to spend the rest of your life in jail." Me and Gray look into each other's eyes as mine well up with tears, in that moment we have a mutual understanding 'this was never meant to happen'. I break our gaze putting my head in my hands balling. The happiest moment in my life has turned into one of the sadist, if he's in jail I'll never see him again. I hear some of the other cops enter to take Gray to jail, of course they ask what happened.

"I came home early and found him sexualy abuasing my daughter it's a good thing I came when I did before things got too far. Take him to the holding cell that's an order from your commander" They left and father hugs me as I'm still crying my eyes out. "It's okay sweetheart daddy's here to protect you, I would have never left you alone if I thought anything like that would happen, I'm sorry." 

"dad I ........... I love you," What I wanted to say was 'I hate you' or 'why did you have to come home early and ruin everything.' why did he have to entire to house so quietly did he think I was asleep. If we had heard you entire the house Gray could have hid or climbed out the window and everything would have been alright. Now I'd never get to see my love again. I'm crying even harder now thinking of all these things. 

"Don't worry that scum is behind bars now where he belongs," No he belongs at my side, "and the rest of those fairy tail sucm will join him soon, I have no doubt he'll tell me where their base is for the right price. His type of people know nothing of loyalty." And you don't know what the heck you're talking about, they are a family he would never sell out their home for anything in the world, and just because they walk a different life than you doesn't mean they can't be loyal. 

"Now get some rest sweetheart I'll check on you first thing in the morning, goodnight." He kisses me on the forehead and leaves me in my room crying. Last night I fell asleep being embraced and protected by my knight in shining armor, that's how I wanted to fall asleep tonight as well. But the king, my father, locked my knight in the dungeon and left his princess alone in the tower, never to see her true love again. 

In this moment I hate my father, he took away my love without second thought, but he is still my father and he cares about me and loves me. And no matter what I could never fully hate him. My heart and my head are in a battle between logic and feelings. I should hate him but I just can't. Do I Love or Do I Hate. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading vote and comment. I was wondering if you guys could help me make a decision. in the next chapter we will follow what happens to Gray in the jail and I Can't decide between two thing that will happen Either Juvia's father will interrogate him privately or he will be put on trial comment what you would prefer Thank you again.