CHAPTER 8

Raven's POV

I meditated to find Slade or Starfire, but I couldn't sense anything. I was ready to give up but then I saw something. Like a vision. It was Robin, he was fighting with someone... But, it wasn't normal, Robin didn't fight back. He was like a victim, but why? Later I saw other, worse pictures... It was a funeral... Robin's funeral! I have to tell everyone.

I woke up BB and took Cyborg to the living room. When I came in, I told them about what I just saw.

"Oh my God... We can't let that happen." Cyborg Said.

"Wait... Where is Robin?" BB asked.

"I told him to get some sleep. He's probably in his room." Cyborg replied.

Then Batman came in. By the look on his face you see that something is definitely wrong.

"No... he's gone. And his communicator is destroyed. Raven, can you track him?"

"I can try..." I replied and started levitating.

"Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos, Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos..." After a few minutes I could see all that Robin sees at the moment. "I got him..."

"Where is he?" Batman asked.

"I see a lot of dark... wait, it's Starfire! But... something is wrong. Oh no! It's Slade's trap!" Then I fell on the ground.

"Raven, are you ok? What happened?!" BB yelled

"Starfire is under Slade's control and she's going to kill Robin!"

"That's why he's not fighting." Cyborg added.

"Did you see where he is?!" Batman asked.

"I just saw some kind of... circus tent or something. I'm not sure."

"Where is the nearest circus?" Batman asked.

"Outside the City, on the west from the tower." Cyborg replied looking at his GPS.

"We have to hurry, Titans, GO!" Batman shouted.

Batman's POV

We immediately went to the old circus and got there in five minutes. We noticed some lights from a distance. Titans and me were ready to go, but then Slade's robots showed up. Suddenly, I heard Robin's scream. There was no time. Every second mattered right now. We had to split up. 

"I'll go and help Robin with Raven. Beast Boy, Cyborg... show them that they can't mess with us."

"Yes Batman sir!" Beast Boy saluted as he turned into a gorilla.

"Booyah!" Cyborg yelled running right at the enemy.

"Follow me Raven! We have to save them before the vision comes true!"

Raven nodded and we flew to the circus tent. Suddenly I saw more green lights and then heard more of Robin's pain screams. I speeded up but then Slade jumped off the small building just in front of me.

"Raven go! I got it..." I commanded her. She simply nodded and continued to Robin's location.

"We meet at last Batman. Soon, you're gonna have to look for a new Robin." Slade said sarcastically.

"You have no idea who're you screwing with..." I said gnashing my teeth.

"Really? Your parents would be proud of what you  have done in Gotham Bruce... Surprised? Starfire told me everything she knows about all of you..."