~Idiot~

You were known as the clever one around your school. Everyone always watched what they said, because they never knew what to expect from you.

You didn't really have many friends, but at least you had one, true, best friend. (C/n). Even though he was a total idiot, you had a huge crush on him.

(C/n) would say the silliest things and ask the most stupid questions. Even though he could be annoying at times, you adored him.

"Hey (Y/n)! I was wondering if you could come over to my house later to do homework." He asked. "Oh, sure
(C/n). What do you need help with?" You asked.

"Geometry." He whined. "We already went over Geometry (C/n)! You said that you understood it." You say impatiently. "Please?" He pleaded giving you puppy eyes. "Ugh, fine!" You said annoyed.

Sometimes that face was so cute, you couldn't say no.

--Le time skip--

You walk up to his door, and right as you ring the doorbell, (C/n) opens the door. "Ugh! (C/n)! Why don't you understand the formulas of the sphere? You simply times two-thirds times Pi times the radius which you must cube!" You nearly yell.

"How do you find the radius again?" He asks shyly. You glare at him then sigh, "You fir--" You are cut off by his lips touching yours. He puts his arms around you.

You are blushing hard. When he stops, you ask, "W-what was that for (C-c/n)?" "Look, I couldn't help it, (Y/n). I've liked you for so long." He says looking down blushing a light pink.

You just sit there for a second, then he adds, "You are cute when you're angry." He says giving you a small smile. "Oh, shut up, (C/n)." You say laughing.