~I'll Catch You~

Guys, this almost has 100 views!Yay! Also, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'll try to update more! Don't be shy to request one-shots!
~MaddieAnnabeth ;3
---------------------------------------------
"I'm so excited!" You squealed as you got your roller-skates on. You hadn't been rollerskating in such a long time! It was one of the activities you enjoyed most.

"Uh, (Y/n)?" Asked (C/n), who looked nervous. "Yeah?" You questioned, a bit concerned. "I-I have actually never been rollerskating before," (C/n) said with a light laugh, "I'm going to kill myself on this rink, I'm already having trouble putting them on!" He complained.

You just stared at him for a moment, then laughed and said, "You're. An. Idiot." He rolled his eyes as you gracefully got off the bench you were sitting on and skated towards the rink. Instantly, you heard (C/n) call your name. Oh great. You thought.

"(Y/n)! I told you I have never skated before, and, uh, I need your help! Please?!" He begged you as you skated towards (C/n). You helped him off the bench he was sitting on and you looped your arm into his. "Now, (C/n), listen closely and look at my feet." You commanded.

(C/n) did what he was told. "Now, put your right foot out forward, and then push that foot behind you. Do the same to your left foot. The rest of the way is easy; all you have to do is repeat the process." You said. (C/n) tried it and fell, that is, until you caught him.

"Don't worry (C/n)," You chuckled, "I'll always catch you. No need to be scared okay?" You said in your best baby voice. "Shut up." He grumbled back to you. "If you insist." You say, letting go of his arm.

"(Y-y/n)!" (C/n) screams, clinging back onto you like it's the end of the world. You burst out laughing, almost falling over. (C/n), just glares at you. "Oh yeah, thanks for the, support (Y/n)." He says sarcastically.

The rest of the evening goes smooth, (C/n), surprisingly got the hang of rollerskating! "I'm so proud of you, little (C/n)!" You say in a mocking tone. He just smiles at you, rolling his eyes saying, "Thanks, (Y/n)."