~Her~

Hi guys! First things first, sorry about the cover change (I changed it to a new one now, hope you like it). The cover was a fanfic I'm currently writing... Accidentally put it on this story XD. Anyway, enjoy this imagine! xo
---------------------------------------------
There she was, little Miss Perfect walking down the hallways with your best friend, (C/n). Little did he know, you had a crush on him (how shocking xd). She was very pretty, or at least that's what everyone said.

She had perfect legs, a perfect waist, perfect (h/c) hair, sparkling eyes, just a perfect body! That's probably why stupid (C/n) liked her so much! "Oh that's so funny (C/n)!" She giggled,  brushing her hand on his shoulder, her hair flowing behind her.

You grit your teeth. Let it go, it's not like they're a couple. You think.
"(Y/n)!" (C/n) called, "Do you want to walk home with me and (R/p/n)?" You scowled, having little 'Miss Perfect' looking confused. "I think something is wrong with her, pumpkin. We should just walk together." (R/p/n) said, batting her eyelashes.

What a bit- Your cut off by (C/n)'s voice stuttering, "O-oh, um, y-yeah? No, l-let's walk with (Y/n)." You sighed as they walked in front of you, chatting. It was pure pain. Depressing. You weren't sure you could do this.

Whatever. You think, trying to brush it off. Why her? Can't he just like me? What's so great about (R/p/n)? Notice me Senpai... You think. "Oh shoot! I can't walk home with you anymore. Nice seeing you (C/n)!" (R/p/n) squeals. "Y-you too." He stutters in response. You roll your eyes, probably high enough to see your brain.

Why did you like (C/n)? Many reasons. His kindness, his (bad) humor, just his whole personality. You did ask yourself that when he was with (R/p/n), though. He seemed to always get flustered. You glanced at him, anger and envy gleaming in your (e/c) eyes. You didn't know that, though.

(C/n) read your feelings like a book. He scratched the back of his neck and muttered, "S-sorry." He cleared his throat and started talking to you. "So, can I ask you something?" "Just drop it (C/n)! You can date her! It's fine! She's perfect, unlike me, a klutz. You don't need to give me the whole pep-talk! I get that you're not into me!" You yelled.

(C/n) had a look of alarm on his face. So did some of the other students around you. You ran out of the building, all the way home. Why did I do that?! I looked so dramatic! I'm an idiot! Stupid (C/n) and his Little Miss Perfect. You thought, dejectedly.

A translucent tear, that said a thousand words, ran down your cheek. Curse those tear ducts. You got home, and quickly ran up to your room. You decided to read books and fangirl the rest of the day, instead of stressing over how dramatic you just were. Hey, it was better than crying all day. But you couldn't help random tears fall occasionally.

The Next Day (It's a Saturday)

You were awoken by the sound of a doorbell. You heard your mom answer. A couple seconds later, she hollered, "(Y/n)! Get dressed, you have a visitor." Your thoughts instantly trailed to
(C/n), which made your heart leap.

You got dressed into nice jeans and a simple shirt. Then, you headed outside. (I know I skipped some parts of morning routines, but eh). Outside,
(C/n) was waiting for you, smirking. He was hiding something behind his back.

You sighed. "What is it, (C/n)?" Why is he back here? You thought. "Why do you think I'm back here, (Y/n)?" You look at him, a thousand questions dancing in your head. He entangled his hand in yours, placing something in it. Something, rectangular.

"(C/n)... You couldn't have!" You said, staring at him with wide, energetic eyes. His smirk grew wider. You opened up your hand, to find the best gift of all time: a Pizza Hut gift card. His smile was huge. {A/N- You didn't think it was a ring, did you? XD}

You jumped into his arms, full of happiness. Then, you realized something...

"(C/n)?" You asked. "Yes (Y/n)?" He replied, smiling even bigger. "Why are you doing this for me? I mean, you have (R/p/n)! She's perfect!" You exclaim. (C/n)'s face molds into a depressing frown.

"Y'know, she's not that perfect," (C/n) pauses, "She doesn't have beautiful
(Y/e/c) {A/N- The y means you :D}. Gorgeous (Y/h/c) flowing hair. A perfect smile. Or an amazing personality." "Who does, then?" You ask.

(C/n) looks at you, a bit shocked. "How couldn't you know this person, (Y/n)? I thought you were smart." He says. "I am smart, I just don't know a girl that's like that." You reply. I wish I were the girl he was describing. You think. But that thought was a silly wish, that'd never come true.

You'd never get that lucky. "Who is she?" You question, curiously. "Well," (C/n) describes, "She's a really good friend of mine. She is perfect, and I'm 100% positive about that. In fact, I'm 100% sure she is standing right here." (C/n) says, looking at you.

You look behind your back, and everywhere around you. "I don't see her." You say. (C/n) laughs. "Give up?" He asks, raising his eyebrows. You shrug. "It's you, (Y/n)! I thought it was obvious!" He exclaims.

You blink a couple of times, making sure this isn't one of those stupid dreams. "W-what?" You say, "Did I hear you correctly?" "Of course you did!" He says. "(Y-y/n)," (C/n) stutters, "I'm in love with y-you."

Your heart explodes into little pieces of happiness. You smile, a real smile. You hug (C/n), and say, "Roses are red. Tomatoes are redder." You say, placing your hand on his shoulder, "I think we all know, who likes you better." You say, throwing a wink at him.

"Pizza Hut tomorrow at 5:30 P.M.?" You ask. (C/n) only nods his head, flustered by what you've said. You give (C/n) one last hug, and walk back to your house. This is probably the greatest day of your life. That sounds a bit too cheesy for you, but it was true.
---------------------------------------------
6k reads oh my Nutella!!!! How?! Thanks so much guys! XO

-MaddieAnnabeth ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
*gives you a virtual hug*
Even thought I'm not a huge fan of hugs,  thanks so much!