~Awkward~

You were walking down the hallway, heading to the library. Hopefully no one has checked out the next book in the series! You thought. As you entered the library, you instantly ran over to the shelf where you favorite series was.

And yes, it was in stock! "Yes!" You whispered to yourself happily. You soon saw another book, and then another book. So many books you wanted to read! You checked out five books and headed out of the library.

Why do I always have that hab--You were cut from your thoughts by bumping into someone, your books flying everywhere. "Ow." You muttered. You rubbed your head and gasped in shock. Oh Lord, (C/n)! You thought miserably.

Why did crushes always have to be in these situations? "So s-sorry, er,
(C/n)!" You whimpered. You could barely get the words out of your mouth. (C/n) groaned and chuckled. You felt awful.

"I'm sorry too, (Y/n). Dang, I think I might need glasses." (If your crush already has glasses then skip that sentence :P) He said, as you managed a small smile. He started to pick up your books for you, and offered you a hand. "I'm good, but t-thanks (C-c/n)." You muttered, a smile on your face.

"See you around, (Y/n). Try not to crash into anything." He said with a wink. Did he just wink at me? You thought. It was like your feet were glued to the floor as you watched him walk away {A/n- Don't worry, the most of us do that xd}.

All you could think about was that
(C/n) winked at you. "OTP!" Your friend squealed, when you finished telling (F/n) what had happened. You couldn't help but to laugh at your crazy but amazing friend.

---------------------------------------------
TY guys so much for 1k reads! I didn't think my imagines would be that good XD. Sorry for not updating, I'll try to update quicker! My schedule is just so busy!

-MaddieAnnabeth (◕‿◕✿)