~You're On My Mind~

You were outside, scrolling through imagines of you and your crush. Why were you outside? Well, (C/n) begged you and begged you and begged you.

He was playing his (F/s). You were guessing that he wanted you to watch him, but instead, you were on Wattpad. "Did you see that (Y/n)?" Exclaimed your crush. "Yeah, okay." You replied. You were into this one-shot.

"You w-weren't watching?" He asked sorrowfully. "Yeah, okay." You responded. He then walked over to you and yanked your phone out of your hand. "Hey! G-give it back n-n-now!" You cried.

Please don't let him see what I'm reading! You thought. "Ah, what's this?" He asked romantically. Fudge. You thought. "It's titled, 'One-Shots and Imagines of You and Your Crush?' Well, (Y/n). Whose the lucky guy?" He said batting his eyes flirtatiously.

"The Nutella." You scoffed. "Ah come on, (Y/n). I really like you." He blurted out, then covered his mouth. "W-wait, what?!" You stammered. Your heart skipped plenty of beats for you to be dead already.

There was an awkward silence, you had to make yourself calm down. Breathe in, breathe out. You thought. Then, he pulled you in close and kissed you. You closed your eyes.

You felt calm on the outside, but freaking out on the inside. When you two finished the enjoyable kiss (Yes, you enjoyed it .-.), (C/n) looked at you grinning while you blushed a bright red.

"I see that you should break up with that Nutella for me." He said smugly. "Ah, you wish you were as good as him. I'm sure that the Nutella will let me be with you." You say jokingly.

Then you two kissed again :3
---------------------------------------------
Sorry, this one was really short (and sucks). Not to worry though, more one-shots are on your way.