~I Can't Dance~

(F/d) means favorite drink!
---------------------------------------------
Here you were, again. At (F/n)'s party standing where all the food was (I mean, who wouldn't do that? XD). Why do you have to dance at parties? You thought to yourself.

Dancing was probably the activity you were the worst at. I wonder where
(C/n) is. You thought curiously. You knew he was probably dancing, being that goof he is. As you take a sip of your (F/d), you spot (C/n) striding towards you.

"Hey, (Y/n)! Why aren't you dancing?" (C/n) questions. "Oh, well, I can't really, um, dance." You say rolling your eyes. "Sure you can! Here, I'll show you!" (C/n) exclaims. "(C/N)
(L/N)! NO! You know I cannot dance!" You yell at him. He just chuckles and pulls you on to the dance floor.

"Just try, for me?" He says, giving you the cutest puppy eyes you've ever seen. "(C-c/n), I-I" He stops you by gently grabbing your wrists and putting them on his hips. You blush slightly by the gesture.

(C/n) then puts his hands on your waist and looks into your (E/c) eyes. He slowly guides you through the steps of a slow-dance. The song Like I'm Gonna Lose You By Meghan Trainor is playing. Great. This isn't awkward at all. You think sarcastically.

"See? You're a natural!" He whispers in your ear, making you shiver slightly. You decide to get a little bit comfortable and put your head on his shoulder, making you exhale a light sigh.

After dancing to two other songs, you and (C/n) decide to go eat some food.
{A/N- Yum! I'm jealous! ;3}
---------------------------------------------
I'm now taking requests! Comment any imagines you would like and I'll try my best to write them! I may not get to all requests (depending on how many there are) but I will try!!!