~The Seashell~

Hey guys! Hope you like! (S/c) means seashell color and (S/n) means siblings name. Enjoy!!!
---------------------------------------------
You and (C/n) were taking a nice walk on the beach. It was finally summer. You had worked so hard to get good grades! You finally got to rest.

"Do you know how to surf, (Y/n)? Those waves look wicked." He says grinning. "Wicked?" You ask mockingly. "Oh come on (Y/n)! It's surf talk!" He says, "You're no fun."

"Whatever. Oh my goodness! Look at this beautiful shell!" You say admiring it. "It looks like a heart." (C/n) adds.

It is (S/c) and it does kind of look like a heart. You decide to keep it, so you put it by your beach chair. You and (C/n) keep walking along the shore until sundown, when your parents call you into the beach house both your families are renting.

You then realize that the shell is gone. You search everywhere around you, but it's nowhere to be found. "(Y/n)! Come on! Dinner is ready!" Your mother shouts. "I'm coming!" You shout.

The next day, you find something next to your pillow. It's the shell! It looks different, though. You see that it is hanging on a chain and it came with a note.

The note says:
Dear (Y/n),
That seashell is beautiful, but I think it would look even beautifulER on you! Want to walk along the shore again with me today?

-(C/n) <3

P.S. You look adorable when you sleep :33333

"Ah, (C/n)." You think out loud. When you get into your suit, you walk out to the beach. As soon as you spot (C/n), you run up to him and hug him.